napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New User with lots of questions

50andwantingmuscles

Hi all,
First time user of Sarms. Doing Mk2866 and GW. Only 5 days in. Last 3 days have had a lot of lethargy around 3 pm. Can't hardly stay awake. Looking for advice. Do I get rid of the GW, change the times I'm taking them or do I ride it out?????

where did you get them because you should never have that kind of reaction with sarms, especially not gw

good fucking lord, ANOTHER complaint about them... they just keep piling up by the day... GET RID OF THAT SHIT

Seriously? There is a money back guarantee. If you have a problem they say you can sendd it back and theyll test it. If it's not the right compound they are supposed to refund my money. Im so bummed.
Where do I go for real sarms???

bro, im busy as fuck so when you say seriously its like, understand, i dont waste time, i dont give fiddle fuck bull shit answers, i get straight to the point on everything i say especially considering i have so many questions to answer... i get complaints about them CONSTANTLY.. we have a new sponsor starting likely tomorrow that will have supreme quality...

bro, im busy as fuck so when you say seriously its like, understand, i dont waste time, i dont give fiddle fuck bull shit answers, i get straight to the point on everything i say especially considering i have so many questions to answer... i get complaints about them CONSTANTLY.. we have a new sponsor starting likely tomorrow that will have supreme quality...

Thanks Bro.
That seriously was not for you. Just bummed because we thought we did the research and got bad product. I don't wanna waste your time. I'll look tomorrow for that new sponsor.

yeah bro, im sorry man... stick around here and you dont have to worry about bull shit like that anymore

Top Bottom