napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New and, unfortunately, ignorant of how to dose PCT, etc.

Furs

To anyone willing to give me a little guidance, I will be extremely thankful.

I ran about 14 mos of Test Enanthate @ 300 x 2 times./week
While on that, I also took 50mg Clomid EOD.

Was doing this based on advice I received from a friend I thought was well educated about using AAS, but seems now that I know *a little more* to have not known as much as I orig thought.

My prostate became an issue, so a Urologist suggested that I cycle off Test for 10-12 weeks or more, but I am aware that if I am coming off, I need PCT. I tried to learn what to do, but read so many conflicting things on websites, that now I am concerned that I am doing PCT wrong as well.

Right now, I am 8 days into taking 150mg of Clomid daily and 50mg of exemestane daily. I don't have direct access to Nolva, but it was sufggested to me that that should be part of my PCT as well.

Any advice on my PCT, other than the now known: don't do a 14 month cycle? :)

Damn dude. Thats going to be a rough recovery and you'll need a lot more. What is your stats?

is that a typo that you are taking 50 mg per day of aromasin? thats way too much clomid and aromasin dude.. you are just making things worse

As stated, got my info off the web and don't know anyone personally who can offer guidance. Not really a professional in any sense of the word, at bodybuilding, so... Hoping to get the info that will get me back on track. What stats are you after?

Since you say that is too much, and I got that dosing from basicstero.com in their information area about each product for PCT... How much would you recommend?

As stated, got my info off the web and don't know anyone personally who can offer guidance. Not really a professional in any sense of the word, at bodybuilding, so... Hoping to get the info that will get me back on track. What stats are you after?

Since you say that is too much, and I got that dosing from basicstero.com in their information area about each product for PCT... How much would you recommend?
No more than 12.5mg every other day on aromasin through pct

please do yourself a HUGE HUGE favor and NEVER read off that site again... 50 mg of aromasin a day is quadruple the normal amount and that much clomid is just ridiculous... you dont need to go over 50 mg per day of clomid... stats mean age/height/weight/body fat?

where is your bloodwork? have you done any?

Ok. Duly noted. Seems like as the manufacturer they'd be giving better dosages; I trusted it because it was the maker themselves.

Stats: 51 years old, 200#, 20% body fat, 5'9. I have been working out since I was 13 years old, but I have never wanted to be a bodybuilder at all. Just wanted to cnotinue to look and feel good as I age. Unfortunately, some poor advice has me having to backtrack.

So, 50mg Clomid, 12.5 Aromasic EOD...

This is what their website advised (150mg Clomid 14 days, then 100mg Clomid 14 days and 50mg Clomid for the last 7 days), just to be certain I am understanding you well: The Aromasin pills only come in 25mg, so you are saying I should take HALF of one EOD?

Finally, are there other things I should be taking to speed my PCT recovery?

And thanks again!

M.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Just out of curiosity, since 14 months is too long and 2ml E300 a week is apparently too much, when I am ready to run another cycle, what would you recommend?

Also, is GW1516 also called Endurobol? I'm trying to order what I need to follow the PCT recommended above, but the damn names vary so much that I have trouble making sure I am ordering the right thing. Finally, why Nolva AND Exemestane AND Clomid? Aren't they very similar drugs?
Thanks for your help!

Dylan... Would it be fair to ask what kind of cycle you recommend once I am done with PCT? EZ_E says "holy shit" to 14 months @ 2ml E300 per week (Split on Mon & Fri at 1 ML per injection). If that is too much or wrong (was based on advice from a friend who was selling me the original E300, later I have been getting it from basicstero.ws). What would you recommend as an "on" cycle based on my stats? I am not seeking to be huge, just a little above average muscular and lean. I'd love to hear your recommendations.

Crap... another post... I cannot get Nolvadex from my supplier, they are out of stock on it. Is the Clomid and Exemestane not adequate? Can I do with just those two, or should I try to find somewhere else to get Nolvadex? Sorry for all the separate posts.

You shouldnt think about another cycle for a MINIMUM of 6 months AFTER your PCT...... depending on your blood test

Ok, thank you. I found your forum via a Google search, so I am not really familiar with the whole site. I'll hunt those videos down. Thanks again.

Top Bottom