napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to trt

Gman111

Goodmorning Dylan. I watch so many of your videos and they are greatly appreciated. I was very apprehensive when starting my trt. I am a 44 year old single father who is active and healthy. I have a steady workout regiment. Currently I'm 5'8" 180lbs. I'm on my 10th week of trt, 500 ml a week. 250 twice a week. Since I started I've put on 10 lbs and most of it is muscle. Hard to believe I have strength from 10 years ago back. Just benched 315 for three clean reps. At my strongest I was able to hit that once clean, maybe twice. Feeling great. I take arimidex .5 every other day due to the sensitivity I was feeling. The most noticeable things I've noticed is great sleep and gain in strength. I'm a correctional officer for the state of California and the strength and confidence has been helpful. I'm going to complete a 15 week cycle and get a lot of different information on a good pct for my trt. Sounds like aromasin and nolvadex is the way to go. I know your a busy man but if you can give me any input I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much for you time.

I’m confused. 500mg test PW is not a TRT dose. Are you on doctor prescribed TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) or are you simply running a cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im lost as well... are you on trt or are you cycling because that makes NO SENSE if you are on trt... 500 mg per week IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A TRT DOSE... NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE yet you say you dont have know to pct? if you are on trt you dont run a pct... yet on a first cycle you would never exceed 12 weeks and why would you be running a cycle if you dont know how to run pct?? im more lost than you are man

I am running a cycle I guess one could say. I've had signs of low T for more than a few years now. I was in the mid 500 levels in 2015. My dr wouldn't prescribe it to me. I was givin information on teststosterone and a colleague from work, who has been on it along with another anabolics, turned me on to it. I'm glad I did cause almost immediately I noticed really good sleep. No more waking up in the middle of the night and struggling to fall back to sleep. Within 4-5 weeks I noticed a good strength increase. About that time I got on arimadex due to feeling sensitivity on my nipples. It went away completely after about two days. I am new to this and getting information from my partner who turned me on to it. I've gotten more knowledge from watching multiple videos and reading. Dylan seems to be at the top of those who know the ins and outs of this subject. I'm a 44 year old man who feels back in his prime, if not better. I just purchased Post PC and am on my 11th week. Starting my Post PC now but am hearing good things about nolvadex and aromasin as a pct. I want to see how I'm feeling about 6 weeks completely off testosterone, but want to be safe. I'm running the last 5 weeks at 350 a week, that's 175 twice a week. I don't mean to sound ignorant, I just want some good advice from knowledgeable people. I appreciate any input.

Been watching with the sound off apparently

Seriously...If you had watched even a few videos..you would know:
1. The difference between TRT and a cycle
2. That no cycle is ever started until you full understand PCT and have all necessary compounds on hand

Is it April 1st ?

Also Dylan do you recommend a 12 week cycle for a first timer? And is 15 weeks too long. I'm getting info from people who have been running cycles on and off for years.

I do have aromasin and nolvadex on hand. I've been told this is a good pct and from what I read adding a couple of sarms would help keep my gains. Actually got good gains off of teststosterone without any anobolic.

i guess im still lost... you said you started trt but now you are telling me you are running a cycle? so what exactly are you doing? why did you start a cycle without pct on hand nor knowing what to run for pct? Post ct is excellent for running the last four weeks of your cycle and during pct but thats not enough on its own for pct on a steroid cycle... you should NOT exceed 12 weeks on a first cycle either.. you are dangerous bro, seriously... you are going to hurt yourself using steroids without knowing what you are doing... you need to get your pct NOW bro, NOW...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I do have aromasin and nolvadex on hand. I've been told this is a good pct and from what I read adding a couple of sarms would help keep my gains. Actually got good gains off of teststosterone without any anobolic.

That's far from a good pct bro. Very far. You should run the Post CT the last 2 weeks of your cycle and then another two weeks while esters clear, then start your pct

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Also Dylan do you recommend a 12 week cycle for a first timer? And is 15 weeks too long. I'm getting info from people who have been running cycles on and off for years.

Hey brother, you're gonna do what you're gonna do, but based on your lack of knowledge and experience, I would sick to the 12 week cycle, then PCT off. In the future, you need to do more research and have all your ducks in a row before starting. Clearly, you didn't do enough research this time around and this was a simple, one compound cycle. Imagine the potential disaster if you had multiple compounds involved. I would also caution you about taking advice from know nothings at your gym

That you for your advice. Yeah I was naive. He seemed to know what he was talking about. Great input. I already have and am using Post CT. I will get clomid this week to have on hand as well. I'm basically going for benefits in evergy and muscle gain. It helps with confidence and camand presence. I'm a correctional officer and our verbal persuasion is our best tool if a situation presents itself but the things go sideways fast sometimes physical force is needed. I'm trying to stay on top of my game. I have a steady workout regiment and eat pretty good. But I do not want to hurt myself. I'm 5'8" and 180 pounds. Up from 170 before testosterone. Do you recommend maybe a 300 ml a week (150 twice a week) cycle? PCT's on hand of course.

That you for your advice. Yeah I was naive. He seemed to know what he was talking about. Great input. I already have and am using Post CT. I will get clomid this week to have on hand as well. I'm basically going for benefits in evergy and muscle gain. It helps with confidence and camand presence. I'm a correctional officer and our verbal persuasion is our best tool if a situation presents itself but the things go sideways fast sometimes physical force is needed. I'm trying to stay on top of my game. I have a steady workout regiment and eat pretty good. But I do not want to hurt myself. I'm 5'8" and 180 pounds. Up from 170 before testosterone. Do you recommend maybe a 300 ml a week (150 twice a week) cycle? PCT's on hand of course.

Well, you are 10 weeks into the cycle you are in correct? That means you should be finishing this one in the next couple weeks, then running the pct I mentioned. After that you need to take off about 16 weeks before starting another cycle

Are you talking about your current or next cycle? You do realize you need to take a sufficient amount of time off between cycles to allow your body to recover? Also, I could never recommend 300ml of anything PW. A ml/cc is a unit of liquid measure, what we are interested in is the concentration of your gear in mg. I understand the command presence thing for your job better than most, as I am former 832PC. But, as I said before, you need to do more research and have more experience before jumping blindly onto another cycle bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much appreciat brutha. Thank you. Agreed I will take off a minimum of 16 weeks. This is about health and longevity. I don't want to hurt myself,

Hey brother, you're gonna do what you're gonna do, but based on your lack of knowledge and experience, I would sick to the 12 week cycle, then PCT off. In the future, you need to do more research and have all your ducks in a row before starting. Clearly, you didn't do enough research this time around and this was a simple, one compound cycle. Imagine the potential disaster if you had multiple compounds involved. I would also caution you about taking advice from know nothings at your gym
this is VERY VERY sound and solid advice that i thoroughly agree with

Much appreciat brutha. Thank you. Agreed I will take off a minimum of 16 weeks. This is about health and longevity. I don't want to hurt myself,
just remember this rule... time on = time off but your time on INCLUDES pct... just always remember that rule bro

This is very helpful. This has been life changing for me and this advice is greatly appreciated. I'm feeling great and want to continue it. Will take this advice seriously. Thank you.

Top Bottom