napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new to steroids

lomorst

Hi Dylan. I’m a male, 39 years old. I want to start on “the juice” for the very first time in my life. I’m fairly new at lifting. I know, as you already made it very clear on your videos that steroids are not fat burners, but My goals are to get lean with definition. Don’t care about increasing a huge amount of size right now. What do you think I should start with including PCT.

If you're fairly new to lifting then steroids are not anywhere in ur near future

oh man, please man, DO NOT call it "the juice" oh boy...

you are new to lifting and want to use steroids... that says enough and i didnt need to go any further.. .you need YEARS of consistent and disciplined training to even consider steroids , which you are nowhere near... instead of looking for a short cut that is NOT there, TRUST ME ON THAT, you need to start actually working at it... i assure you, the shortcut ATTEMPT will backfire on you...

For your goals it just sounds like you need to learn how to eat right and do more cardio.

You can go to an Endo and get your Test levels checked. Low testosterone can hinder fat loss.

Hi Dylan. I’m a male, 39 years old. I want to start on “the juice” for the very first time in my life. I’m fairly new at lifting. I know, as you already made it very clear on your videos that steroids are not fat burners, but My goals are to get lean with definition. Don’t care about increasing a huge amount of size right now. What do you think I should start with including PCT.

Brother Im going to help you out and hook you up with the most ANABOLIC substance known to man!!!!
Food!!! We grow or cut in the kitchen. Full stop! Anabolics are not for beginners.

Start here:
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

You need to build a proper natural base and foundation before ever taking steroids bro. That takes years of consistent training with a good diet

Top Bottom