napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to steroids

RT24

Hello,

Currently I am about 5'6 140 lbs with lower than 15% body fat easily. I have been heavier but that was in high school playing football. I have been working out regularly about 5-6 times a week for about 6 years now and just want to go the the next level. I am looking to put on some serious size, it doesn't have to be too quick im okay with taking time however I really want to see the weight gains of around 50 lbs (of also mostly keepable gains that I can then cut for physique) by the time im done, maybe over the next 6-9 months even longer maybe with the cycle starting that rode. Wondering if first of all that is a realistic goal and second any cycle recommendations along with post cycle recommendations. I have been looking through and am thinking of trying something to the effect of running with a test ester (not sure which one), Anadrol kickstart, and a growth hormone. I also need help with dosage, I honestly dont want to go with too much as I dont want to run into a lot of side effects whether short term or long term.

So basically Im looking for advice with:

1.)what combo?
2.)what dosage?
3.)realistic goal?
4.)post cycle?
5.) what ester?

Thanks all

What's your age?

And bump Joe, no 1 gains 50 pounds in less than a year.

Also no one is going to design a complete cycle for you...you can very easily google "1st cycle" and "How do esters work?"

how could anyone tell you what to run on a second cycle before you have even seen how a first cycle treats you

you don't want to go too much dosage BUT you want super human results (add 50lbs to a 140lb frame) in a short time..lol ... you realize a that's 33% addition to your weight...which would be a doubling of your muscle mass

Bro...you have a lot to learn...including the ability to think logically...how old are you?

Last edited:
50 lbs is just absurd and you need to come down to the planet earth and join the rest of us... how old are you man

50 lbs? Ok bro....you should be able to get that in about 12 years if everything goes perfectly

Dam 50lb! 🙂.. the most i have done was like 20 but only kept 15 3 months.. be more realistic brother. Its not a race! Plus whats the rush enjoy the journey..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom