napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the Site

theoldcountry

Wanted to introduce myself. Stumbled upon this site and have been reading for the past week, just joined today. I've been out of the loop for quite some time. I was a small time competitive bodybuilder (local shows) back in the mid to late 80's. The good ole days when you could walk into a pharmacy and get whatever products you needed. Of course, all that changed. I was in my mid 20's then. Looking to get back in the game. Hopefully, I can earn some trust from some of the members here.

Looks like good info. Just a quick bio. Like I said I did some local bodybuilding in the 80's. Trained at the first Gold's Gym in Fl. All serious bodybuilders and powerlifters. At the time no women were allowed. Of course, that changed. Getting gear was no issue back then. Started lifting since age 13. At around 30 got so bored with lifting and was going through the motions. Stopped doing cycles after the geniuses in Congress changed the classification to a schedule III. Found Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and competed in high level tourney's. Still lifted 3 days a week. Training BJJ for over 20 years now.

Problem is at age 53 the wear and tear of lifting and BJJ has taken a toll. Torn upper bicep tendon, loose bone fragments in elbow, need shoulder replacement (not doing it), tendinitis (elbows) so bad it hurts to pull bed sheets over my body. Yet, I still train.

On TRT 200 mg a week. HCG plus Arimidex. I look harder and better but no strength difference, really, after a year on the injections. Tried to BS my ortho into prescribing me Deca, but he wouldn't do it.

Anyway, good stuff on here from what I read.

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome, this is a great group of people who actually give a shit. Love this forum. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Welcome to the fam!! We have a great community here. Let me know if you need anything man

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

welcome to isarms bro... its great to have you.. im always here to help so just let me know anytime you have questions!

Top Bottom