napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NEW TO SARMS, Want Some Advice

Rick61

Im 57 yo. I've weight trained for 40 yrs. Still heavily muscled but too much body fat. I weigh 260 lbs with a belly. 6' tall. When I was 40 if I dropped below 220 I look to skinny. So yeah, Im heavily muscled and only want to lose 25 lbs and tighten my muscles back up. I ordered MK2866 and GW501516. The cycle im gonna start will be 20mg daily of each for 10-12 wks. then a PCT cycle clomid and gw for 4 weeks. My question is: Will this combination be good for loosing body fat? Will do that cycle with 5-6 days in the gym and a keto friendly diet. I've only been reading Isarms blog and some YT regarding this topic for less than a week. Thanks for responding.

Last edited:
Hey bro, yes, you’ll definitely get good gains from that stack... I would consider adding S4, 50mg per day split into 2 doses... S4 is perfect for strength and fat loss

yes it will be adding s4 would be more optimal as gian pointed out... here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Alright thanks guys. Gonna stick with what I got ordered for now. GW201516 stacked with MK2188 for a 10-12 wk cycle then pct it with GW and Clomid for 4 weeks. See how it goes. Thanks again, appreciated.

Hey Dylan, thanks for the layout suggestion. On the clomid PCT I am thinking about lowering the dosage to 15mg the first week and then 10mg the next 3 weeks. Reason for that is due to very low suppression and other people are saying that their return to a natural testosterone homeostasis occurs with a week or two and that there is the potential for side effects with clomid. I'm thinking that erring on the low end of clomid dosage will still have good interference in any estrogen bounce... What say you bro? I respect and appreciate your knowledge and experience in this area.

i wouldnt do that at all... thats shitty advice to say the least but you do whatever you want brother...

Ok. I will go with your years of knowledge. To be clear then... Even though Im just doing MK-2866 20mg for 12wks and GW-501516 20mg for same 12 wk cylce, you still suggest the Mini PCT
Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok. I will go with your years of knowledge. To be clear then... Even though Im just doing MK-2866 20mg for 12wks and GW-501516 20mg for same 12 wk cylce, you still suggest the Mini PCT
Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
yes, that would not change

Hey man. I got my order today! I took MK 20mg. at 4pm then I took GW 20mg at 8pm. Then an hour later I ran a 2.5 mile at a 6mph clip. What I noticed was that it seemed thermogenically I was perspiring more and I could feel the heat coming from my skin. My respirations were heavier but not heavy labored, just seemed stronger. Wow. It seems the GW really affected my thermogenic state quickly even on first dosage. I distnctly noticed the difference in heat and sweat. Coool! Cant wait to see the further effects of both GW and MK.

Last edited:
Do you think it would be a good idea to also include aromasin along with the clomid and GW during the PCT?

Top Bottom