napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New sarms user, nutrition question.

strow

Howdy so I just got a 4 week cutting sarm off of esarms and I was curious as to whether I have to change my macros while i’m taking it or if I can eat like normal. Thanks for your time

how on earth do we know? we dont know your goals etc.. come on man... not to mention, a 4 week cycle is like a fraction of a cycle... they dont even peak until week 8... the cycle should be ran 12 weeks

4 weeks is not long enough to cut that's just barely getting started. Also SARMS don't make you cut your diet does. SARMS may assist in the process by aiding in fat loss and preserving muscle possibly even gaining some but come on bro do you have any idea what you're doing at all?

how on earth do we know? we dont know your goals etc.. come on man... not to mention, a 4 week cycle is like a fraction of a cycle... they dont even peak until week 8... the cycle should be ran 12 weeks

I can bump it to 8 weeks, I’m 20, 6’1 at 189 with around 16-18%bf i wanna get down to around 12-14%

4 weeks is not long enough to cut that's just barely getting started. Also SARMS don't make you cut your diet does. SARMS may assist in the process by aiding in fat loss and preserving muscle possibly even gaining some but come on bro do you have any idea what you're doing at all?

Yeah ik diet is over everything and i’m just trying to learn man that’s why I posted this and asked.

sarms dont even peak until week 8... it needs to be ran 12 weeks... if you want to drop body fat then clearly you need to eat at a deficit

sarms dont even peak until week 8... it needs to be ran 12 weeks... if you want to drop body fat then clearly you need to eat at a deficit

how much of a caloric deficit would you recommend? for say i eat 2000 calories in a day, if i wanted to drop bf% should i only have 1600?

how much of a caloric deficit would you recommend? for say i eat 2000 calories in a day, if i wanted to drop bf% should i only have 1600?
If 2000 is your maintenance then lower 250 - 500 and adjust accordingly. 2000 is not a lot of calories. What are your stats? 2000 is what I cut on and I'm not a big person.

Top Bottom