napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS and starting 4 week cycle

Crazydiamond

Hi,
I’m male, age 52 and am 2 days into my first ostarine/ cardarine cycle. Only planning to do 4 weeks. I’m taking 25mg/20mg. I also have Arimistane on hand. Should I be taking that too? Also for pct I have the m1 mk. I also have some Nolvadex on order. Is the m1 mk going to be enough of a pct? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
I’m male, age 52 and am 2 days into my first ostarine/ cardarine cycle. Only planning to do 4 weeks. I’m taking 25mg/20mg. I also have Arimistane on hand. Should I be taking that too? Also for pct I have the m1 mk. I also have some Nolvadex on order. Is the m1 mk going to be enough of a pct? Thanks in advance.

4 weeks is a waste. You should be running the gw for 16 weeks and the Ostarine for 12 and if you’re running m1-mk alongside you won’t need a mini pct. and you don’t need an anti estrogen as sarms don’t convert to estrogen as long as you have legit sarms

Ok thanks for the reply. If it’s all going well I have no problem running the cycle longer. I will definitely use the m1 mk during the entire cycle if that means I need no pct. Thanks again.

Ok thanks for the reply. If it’s all going well I have no problem running the cycle longer. I will definitely use the m1 mk during the entire cycle if that means I need no pct. Thanks again.

I would definitely suggest running the full 12 weeks of Ostarine and 16 of gw and dialing in your nutrition/workouts. If you have a legit source and do so you will see great results [emoji1690]

Forgot to mention I got the sarms from esarms, so I’m assuming they’re legit[emoji1303]

Forgot to mention I got the sarms from esarms, so I’m assuming they’re legit[emoji1303]

Yeah I should have put 2 and 2 together when you said you had m1-mk lol you should be good to go then man keep us updated how everything’s working for your goals

esarms is clearly legit or it wouldnt be recommended here... we are extremely picky with what is recommended here... you want to go 12 weeks and using m1 mk the entire time will fulfill the need to run a pct..

Hi,

What do you seriously expect to accomplish in 4 weeks? Even the superior genetically gifted run cycles longer than 4 weeks. 4 weeks is just getting started.

What do you seriously expect to accomplish in 4 weeks? Even the superior genetically gifted run cycles longer than 4 weeks. 4 weeks is just getting started.

Like I said, this is my first experience with sarms. I have no problem running the cycle for 12 weeks. Im just looking for good advice and info here. Thanks.

Like I said, this is my first experience with sarms. I have no problem running the cycle for 12 weeks. Im just looking for good advice and info here. Thanks.

Fair enough.... Yeah bro changes to the human body take time. Remember it's a marathon not a sprint.

I just turned 50 and I'm close to your age have you had your Testosterone levels checked? If you're a candidate for TRT it's life changing. I did it 4 years ago and it's been great.

you are in the right place and you were given the best advice moving forward

Top Bottom