napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New SARMS sponsor coming soon.. SARMS4Sale

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
We will be having a new SARMS sponsor coming very soon... They are called SARMS4Sale... Their website is www.sarms.forsale

These guys are the real deal and have competitive prices and stock everything... They have s23 and yk11 as well... They are going to be a huge asset to the community...

as many of you know... esarms has been having processing and stock issues for over a month and so they will be leaving until they can start to get things on the go again... It was great having them here but things need to improve and they are definitely headed in the right direction!

Sounds like a great selection and great prices. What's not to love!?

Great looking website, product selection, and prices!

So thats why I got an email from them a few months ago. Thought it was another scam sarms site.
they are definitely going to impress you... that im certain.. not to mention much better prices and more selection... they also will have nolva, clomid, aromasin and arimidex

FYI the 15 for 10 is no longer available.
The coupon codes where probably not supposed to be applied to that already great deal. I was going to order mine last night but hesitated and missed it before they figured it out.
I will say I used their live chat service and got great help. They responded quickly and very helpful.
I am still placing my order. It just won?t be two cycles worth at this time.
I hope it?s ok to post this information. If not just let me know.
Thanks too all

Last edited:
no its cool... they had a glitch on there they told me about... that was supposed to be a black friday thing for this year but somehow it stayed on there during testing etc... sorry bro but i know they are extremely fast and helpful with everything

You guys just got a new forum member on both sites. just put in an order for lg and mk2866! Feels good to be here!

that?s AWESOME! i heard these guys are absolutely the best top shelf stuff

Top Bottom