napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMs - Research brought me here... what are your thoughts?

H1LL52M0UNTA1N5

First time poster, so let me get out the stats first and hope I'm following protocol...
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 225
Body fat %: 6-8%
Years of training: Off and on since high school. Played division 1 sports in college, fell out of routine for years, just passed my 1 year mark of getting back after it 4x/week
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): The closest thing I've ever run to a sarm or steroid is Arimistane (AI) & D-Pol (NTB)
PCT for each cycle: n/a
Goals: Overcome tendinitis in my knee, add lean muscle all around, increase strength.
Supplements (if any): Currently all natural, taking protein, glutamine, astragin, multi, creatine, aminos, fish oils, PWO, and running an AI now (arima-xd)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): No allergies and I eat clean. Almost everyday is a protein shake for breakfast, huge bowl of arugula and beats for lunch, and something healthy and homemade for dinner. Usually cheating 1-2x/wk.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): College sports killed my joints, but never had any surgeries or major injuries (i.e. tears or breaks).

Lately I've been having a lot of trouble squatting due to tendonitis in my knee, and I've been having trouble adding mass to my calves in particular. Because I want to get past the joint pain and add lean mass with minimal fat loss (I'm lean already), I thought ostarine would be a good sarm for me to try. I have a source for it already, but haven't purchased. I want to know what I should stack or follow it with to minimize the risk of suppression, hair loss, and effect on my libido.

If it weren't for my knee I'd probably just stay natural, but it's there and it's piqued my interest, but I want to run a light cycle to test the way my body reacts.

I was thinking I'd run Osta at ~12mg daily for 8 weeks. I've seen conflicting opinions on that length. I've seen some places say to stop after 4 to prevent suppression, whereas others say the greatest physical change comes weeks 6-7.

Is osta safe at 12mg for 8 wks & follow with a PCT like Clomid? Something else?

Sorry if this is vague, but what I really want to run is the Osta, but I have trouble figuring out what I need to run it with to avoid those sides.

Thanks for any input!

Hey bro, MK-2866 is awesome for healing and I think it would work great for you. However you need to run it properly at 25mg per day and to get the most from it, it needs to be ran 12 weeks.

Make sure you get your Ostarine from www.sarmsx.com and here is the protocol you need to follow

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hey bro, MK-2866 is awesome for healing and I think it would work great for you. However you need to run it properly at 25mg per day and to get the most from it, it needs to be ran 12 weeks.

Make sure you get your Ostarine from www.sarmsx.com and here is the protocol you need to follow

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You're the man- thanks. Should I run the clomid/cardrine with the Osta, after, or just depending on when I start to notice the need for them?

You're the man- thanks. Should I run the clomid/cardrine with the Osta, after, or just depending on when I start to notice the need for them?
follow my layout exactly and follow the weeks... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

The Clomid and cardarine is your minipct and would be ran immediately after your cycle for 4 weeks

Top Bottom