esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to SARMS, Questions, General

New to SARMS, Questions, General

Hi,

I am new to the forum and SARMS as well. I began taking them April 9th. I'm taking MK2866 at 50mg and GW501516 at 20mg.

Currently doing the Kinobody Warrior Shredding Program. Which means I am on a cut. BW x12 for calories. 40% carbs, 33% fats, 27% protein. Currently my body weight is at 193 but I want to get down to 170 (10% body fat) then lean bulk from there.

I am about 2 weeks in and not really noticing any differences, is that normal? I can also tell my source of SARMS if that is allowed. But again I dont notice any improvements endurance wise. I am still steadily gaining strength but I was before.

Please let me know what your thoughts are, or any questions if you need more information.

Main question is, should I feel something 2 weeks in? Am I not training hard enough? Are my doses correct? (FYI the sarms distributor says 50mg for MK2866 is ok)

Thanks!

wow... 50 mg of mk2866 is DOUBLE the max dose.. who on earth did you get this bull shit from?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    wow... 50 mg of mk2866 is DOUBLE the max dose.. who on earth did you get this bull shit from?
    Hi Dylan, got it from Barbarian Research Sarms, if its double the dose and I have been taking it 2 weeks, should I drop down or what should i do?

theres your problem... you dont have legit sarms... stop using them immediately... who knows what you are actually taking

theres your problem... you dont have legit sarms... stop using them immediately... who knows what you are actually taking
    What do you suggest I take instead, thats legit, since I just placed an order lol

Esarms.com is the best quality you can find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Esarms.com is the best quality you can find

For cutting what do you suggest? Trying to stay cheap as possible

Quote Originally Posted by almacd3571 View Post
    Gw, s4 and sr9009

Hate to piggyback but couldnít figure out how to make a new post. Iím also new and had a question about something Dylan said. In his video on LGD 4033 I heard him mention an ďUltra healing stackĒ of LGD 4033 MK2866 and MK677. Iím about to be 40. Iím 5,11í 160 pounds, fluctuate in and around that 10-12% body fat range. I go hard asf in the gym. No major injuries but feel these aching joints are the only thing holding me back from reaching my final form as a beast. Is this the stack for me? Also, Iíd like to throw s4 into the mix but canít risk it because I drive heavy equipment at night. Just donít want to touch s4 till I switch jobs. So I was thinking GW501516 to attack this watery/fat prone lower back I tend to have. Can I safely run all of these at 40 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by almacd3571 View Post
    A full stack of sarms ran for the entire 12 weeks will definitely not be cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk