napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS, Questions, General

almacd3571

Hi,

I am new to the forum and SARMS as well. I began taking them April 9th. I'm taking MK2866 at 50mg and GW501516 at 20mg.

Currently doing the Kinobody Warrior Shredding Program. Which means I am on a cut. BW x12 for calories. 40% carbs, 33% fats, 27% protein. Currently my body weight is at 193 but I want to get down to 170 (10% body fat) then lean bulk from there.

I am about 2 weeks in and not really noticing any differences, is that normal? I can also tell my source of SARMS if that is allowed. But again I dont notice any improvements endurance wise. I am still steadily gaining strength but I was before.

Please let me know what your thoughts are, or any questions if you need more information.

Main question is, should I feel something 2 weeks in? Am I not training hard enough? Are my doses correct? (FYI the sarms distributor says 50mg for MK2866 is ok)

Thanks!

theres your problem... you dont have legit sarms... stop using them immediately... who knows what you are actually taking

Hate to piggyback but couldn’t figure out how to make a new post. I’m also new and had a question about something Dylan said. In his video on LGD 4033 I heard him mention an “Ultra healing stack” of LGD 4033 MK2866 and MK677. I’m about to be 40. I’m 5,11’ 160 pounds, fluctuate in and around that 10-12% body fat range. I go hard asf in the gym. No major injuries but feel these aching joints are the only thing holding me back from reaching my final form as a beast. Is this the stack for me? Also, I’d like to throw s4 into the mix but can’t risk it because I drive heavy equipment at night. Just don’t want to touch s4 till I switch jobs. So I was thinking GW501516 to attack this watery/fat prone lower back I tend to have. Can I safely run all of these at 40 years old?

Hate to piggyback but couldn’t figure out how to make a new post. I’m also new and had a question about something Dylan said. In his video on LGD 4033 I heard him mention an “Ultra healing stack” of LGD 4033 MK2866 and MK677. I’m about to be 40. I’m 5,11’ 160 pounds, fluctuate in and around that 10-12% body fat range. I go hard asf in the gym. No major injuries but feel these aching joints are the only thing holding me back from reaching my final form as a beast. Is this the stack for me? Also, I’d like to throw s4 into the mix but can’t risk it because I drive heavy equipment at night. Just don’t want to touch s4 till I switch jobs. So I was thinking GW501516 to attack this watery/fat prone lower back I tend to have. Can I safely run all of these at 40 years old?
you can run this stack and add gw to it... thats a very nice stack to go with and would coincide right along with your goals as well as your needs... yes, its a good plan.. www.esarms.com is where you want to go to get your sarms

I am the same as kstar 47 and lingering tendonitis in shoulder and elbows are keeping me from hard workouts

I am on trt 150 wk i stay about 700, hcg and an estrogen blocker
Is that healing stack good and do i need a pct?
Thanks

I am the same as kstar 47 and lingering tendonitis in shoulder and elbows are keeping me from hard workouts

I am on trt 150 wk i stay about 700, hcg and an estrogen blocker
Is that healing stack good and do i need a pct?
Thanks

the healing stack is great for all aspects even if its a secondary benefit for you because there is strength and muscle building as well...

Top Bottom