napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS - Ordered Cutting Stack Cardarine & Andarine. Opinions?

CTLEE

I've just ordered the cutting stack from SarmsX. Looking to really lean out. Just back in the gym after a year off where I put on 30lbs and now at 220, roughly 18% body fat. I'm 6'1". I've lifted for over 20 years, always taken supplements and tend to rebound rather well after time off. I'm very motivated and dedicated right now and working on a low carb, roughly 2000 calorie diet. Got through the first week of the affect of close to no carbs and feeling better with energy back. In the gym 6 days a week.

I bought a 4 week cutting stack. Any feedback on expected results? Suggestions on how to maximize the benefits? I'd really like to lean out down to about 180-185lbs.

Any input is welcome. Psyched to receive my package!

Oh, does anyone know shipping times from SarmsX? Site doesn't state. I live in California.

Thanks!

hey brother... well the stack itself is great but 4 weeks is throwing your money right out the window.. you are not even giving it a chance... its a 12 week cycle bro... it doesnt even peak until week 8... its a fucking awesome cycle though if ran properly...

as far as shipping time... it takes 1-2 days to process then its shipped usps priority.. .so 2-3 days on shipping time

hey brother... well the stack itself is great but 4 weeks is throwing your money right out the window.. you are not even giving it a chance... its a 12 week cycle bro... it doesnt even peak until week 8... its a fucking awesome cycle though if ran properly...

as far as shipping time... it takes 1-2 days to process then its shipped usps priority.. .so 2-3 days on shipping time

Yeah, I figured 4 weeks wouldn't get the results that I want, but from what I read, users say the feel the benefits very soon. I understand this doesn't necessarily mean you'll see the results yet. So, I was hoping two weeks in I would notice a difference in endurance, or any benefit for that matter, and reorder at that time. I will definitely not quit at 4 weeks Very motivated to lean out.

Good high volume 2 hour workout tonight. Fish and veggies.

Hey, really appreciate the quick feedback. Thanks!

you are very welcome brother... yes, its fast acting but that still does not mean you get anywhere near what you should in that amount of time... trust me, this is such an awesome stack, you never want to leave any gains on the table...

Hey, man. I ordered from sarmsx on the 13th and received my package today which is the 21st. So, it was 8 days total including the weekend, which I don't think they process then. So, I guess it depends on which day of the week you order. But regardless, not too bad. The real reason I am responding though is to give you this heads up. If you aren't going to be there to sign for the package, either indicate that when you order or leave a signed note at your door authorizing the mail person to leave it without a signature. Otherwise, you will have to either request a redelivery or pick it up at the post office the next day. Also, USPS tracking systems times are way off. So, don't really pay attention to the scans times, the estimated delivery times are on point though.

You defnitely want to go 12 weeks on it bro. It just keeps getting better and better throughout that time, so don't sell yourself short

Top Bottom