napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new to sarms need advice please

granite22

I am a 44 year old guy 6' 235lbs I regularly lift weights(225 bench 8 reps 4 sets) but suck at cardio due to asthma and being at high altitude, so only do about 15 minutes of running. I am at about 25% B.F. and it is all in the Belly. I have pretty low Testosterone 345 total and free is at 6. The Doctor wont prescribe me anything so I was looking at taking some Ostarine. I also mistakenly ordered some Andarine. I have been on a calorie deficit tons of protein and minimal carbs, and even tried Keto but the fat just isn't going away. So I would like to lose some fat and build some more muscle as well. I currently am taking Universal nutrition Sterol complex and had tried Universal animal test. The animal Test seemed to help some with energy and losing a tad bit of weight. I would really appreciate some insight of what to take and at what dosages, and any diet recommendations.

Thanks for your help!
J

That sucks to hear man and have you checked out any TRT clinics? Primary care docs wont do anything and even if you go to an endocrinologist they may not do anything. Its tough some are not covered by insurance (TRT clinics) so can be pricey but if you can get in and get a script and have them run bloods then just supplement with Test from one of the sources here it can make it more affordable.

As for sarms if you are looking to burn fat you are much better served with cardarine and sr9009. Esarms has them both I run them both religiously and they are awesome. Not fat burners but PPAR-beta agonists which means they help increase cardio endurance but are not stimulants so you dont get adrenal fatigue. Would also likely help somewhat with the high altitude/asthma as they help combat the negative cardio effects from inflammatory compounds like tren for example.

Where did you get your andarine and osta if you dont mind me asking? They are both great compounds but there are a lot of sources out there selling fake sarms so need to be very careful where you get them from. A great stack is cardarine, osta and andarine.

you need to get the right cutting stack... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

as far as diet goes, i dont give cookie cutter diets... i only do work for hire because i am a firm believer in only customizing diets... so i cant really help there

Thanks for the help I will give that a shot. I had ordered the others from sarms global from the advice of a guy at the gym. I then decided that I better research it some more and have come to the conclusion that it would be much better to have wasted 100 bucks then to put something into my body that I am not sure about. I have been reading a bunch of posts here and have gotten a lot of good information.

Yea it’s tough so many sarms companies out there trying to scam people with fake sarms it’s tough.

Esarms has never been anything but top notch quality.

Top Bottom