napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to sarms/ mk2866

edandshit1

Whats up guys, this is what I'm looking at right now.

Height: 5'8
Weight: 175
Body fat: 12%

I've been working out since elementary school, started really lifting multiple days a week in highschool, and got more serious in college. I've been lifting 5-6 days a week consistently for about the last two years now and it seems like I'm hitting a plateau. I've always been natural, craziest thing I use is creatine. I'd say strength wise I'm decent at best. I can bench 315, and pull just about 500 for deads. It seems impossible to put on size though. I get people telling me I look big but compared to some dudes in the gym I look small as shit. I've been doing a lot of research and think I might want to give mk2866 a try. I want to try the most mild one to start with the least side effects to play it safe. I've read about guys stacking them and using some as PCT but I know i definitely want to stay away from s4 and gw501516 cause I've just read way too many bad things about them. I'm not looking for any crazy gains, but I do want to put on a little more muscle and cut some body fat. I've heard mk2866 can be used as a lean bulker and that is what I want to do. I'm thinking of cycling 20mg-25mg a day for 6-8 weeks at most. I don't want to go past 8 weeks because it seems like suppression gets to be a more serious problem around then. I want to get a blood test done though before I do anything. What I want to ask you guys is how often should I get a blood test to monitor things? One before, one in the middle, and one at the end of the cycle? Also as far as PCT, it seems like some people say you don't need to but most say you do. Would a clomid or nolva for 4 weeks after be fine? I guess it would depend on the blood test and how much this stuff affects my testosterone levels. I just don't want to have too many side effects like shrinking nuts and stuff. How long typically does is take test levels to come back to what they were before cycle?

Would I be safe doing:

weeks 1-8: 25mg mk2866
weeks 9-12: clomid50/25/25/25

Or should PCT start sooner? I want to keep the gains afterwards and not shrink and feel like shit after from low test levels

thanks

Attachments

• bbforum.jpg
    bbforum.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 16
this is how you properly run the cycle... it needs to be ran 12 weeks.. it just starts to peak at week 8... you should do PRE, MID and POST cycle bloodwork no matter what you run...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Not a bad foundation to work with Mate. You have put some decent effort in . Dylan's advise is priceless, I've ran 3 sarm cycles to date without issue and as he mentioned you DEFIANTLY should be getting blood tests done to see how these compounds affect you.

these are the blood tests needed

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom