napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS looking for advice

wsigmund

Hello I'm new to the whole SARMS thing and looking for suggestions. I'm looking to put on some lean muscle and shed a little fat at same time. What do you recommend. I'm 48yr old male 180LBS about 20% bf No health issues. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello I'm new to the whole SARMS thing and looking for suggestions. I'm looking to put on some lean muscle and shed a little fat at same time. What do you recommend. I'm 48yr old male 180LBS about 20% bf No health issues. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
How long have you been training and what does your diet look like?

Sarms can be great but those things need to be in check first

Gw, mk2866 and s4 is what I'd recommend

Ive been training for about a year consistently now. Just recently got my diet in check consistently doing 70%P 20%F 10%C

Ricks stack is great. Yep diet seems ok id maybe lower the protein to 60% up the carbs to 20% depending on your training etc . Im cutting atm and my diet is a 6 on , 1 refeed day weekly so I run about 10% carbs for 6 days then on the 7th (a sunday) have a good refeed day that replenishes glycogen etc . This seems to work for me but everyone is different. Main thing is to be in some form of calorie deficit and clean wholesome foods play a huge part .

Last edited:
Ok I will make those few adjustments and see how it goes. My BF is probably lower than previously said since haven't been able to check it recently. I know I am slimmer that I was when first changed diet. Now to figure out 2 SARMS that will help cut down and possibly add lean mass as well if at all possible.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m..
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i have no clue, thats not how you read it or dose it... how would i know what your mg/ml are? you do it in MG, NOT ML

Top Bottom