napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS / Forum - After Advice

Delmatrik

Hey All,

New to the Forum and SARMS and just chasing some advice.

Stats: 34, 175cm (5'7"), 82kgs (180ish lbs), BF around the 18% mark (awaiting return from work trip to get updated scan). I have been training since about 23yo, however have only recently started in the past year or so to get into it properly, and my main goal is try to tone down (around the 12-15% BF) and build some muscle. Currently complete about 30-45mins of Cardio each morning then about an hour of weights each day afternoon. I haven't really used anything besides the usual Supps (Protein, Pre, Intras and thermos). Nutrition wise I am pretty good and track most days, currently reduced calories (1800ish with 150g min protein and the rest split between Carbs/Fats) and found out last year I am Dairy, Legume/Bean and Shellfish/Seafood sensitive (weird I know) and sit on the lower side of normal for Test.

I have been looking at completing an 8 week cycle of RAD140, GW501516 and MK2866 and would like to know if this would be a good place to start to help loose fat while maintaining/building muscle. Also as I have read contradictive information and would like advise on an appropriate PCT plan and if there is a recommended supplier in Aus.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Del.

Last edited:
yes, this is a great cycle to go with... although i would consider having s4 in there and you definitely want to run it 12 weeks, as sarms dont even peak until week 8...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom