napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMs. Female, wanting to lean out.

gfig

Hey all,
Ive been interested in SARMs for about a year now and haven't really done anything with this interest. I have a few male friends who are currently using to bulk up. All im wanting to do is shed a few kgs, lean up and get stronger.

Some background knowledge: im 22, female, 6"1 and have been going to the gym for around 8 years lifting weights and on/off doing some cardio/HIIT training. Ive lost 30kg over a period of 2 years starting in 2015 however have been on a plateau/slight increase for the last 2 years. I suffer from insulin resistance and my endocrinologist made me come off my tablets about a month ago to see how i go without them because my blood work was good. I gained 4kg in a month and my fasting insulin sky rocketed. Needless to say ive been put back on my tablets and now im just pretty much really pissed off that ive gained this weight. Im a registered nurse so my job in itself is active. I go to the gym 5-6 days a week and see a PT once a week. Consume only 1600 calories a day (online calculators suggest i should be consuming around 2500). I try to aim for 180g protein in total for daily intake with 150g carbs. My fat allowance for a day sits around 35g.

Im really lost and would appreciate any input about the following:
- what SARMs I should look into
- how long a cycle should be
- dosages that would be beneficial for me.

So far Ive been looking at Cardarine, Ostarine and Anarine. Ive read that these may help me loose weight in combination with my current calorie deficient and moderately active lifestyle.

Thankyou so much in advance!

here's the cycle i would go with..

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Dylan gave you a great recommendation. I'd also agree with that stack for your goals

Top Bottom