napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New SARMS Cycle First Time Help

CLARK-KENT

Hey all,

(Love your vids btw Dylan, taught me a ton)

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 192
Body fat%: 9.8%

Years of training: Lifting the last 6 years, seriously lifting and dieting this last 5 months
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): no history, first cycle
PCT for each cycle: Again never cycled
Goals: Lower body fat percentage, continue to maintain and gain lean muscle mass and strength.
Supplements (if any): creatine/protien
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): No allergies, good diet macros
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.):none

I plan to get tested both before and after the cycle.

Looking to cycle RAD140 and LGD-4033 at 20mg a day for 6 days of the week, for 12 weeks.
PCT: 4 weeks
Nolva - 40/20/20/20 M-Fri

I would add S4 but that going blind shit scares me.
Seems like for every 3 or 4 good reaction posts to it, someone is posting a negative reaction to it.
Anything else I should add? Something to help with the supression during my cycle maybe?

Mate under 10% is pretty lean and those stats are pretty damn good for under 10% BF . S4 is over hyped , its more sensitivity when coming into/out of light to darkness etc . No one has gone blind on it I believe....? You can run POST CT during your cycle if you want to help with suppression but with sarms suppression should be fairly minor .

Mate under 10% is pretty lean and those stats are pretty damn good for under 10% BF . S4 is over hyped , its more sensitivity when coming into/out of light to darkness etc . No one has gone blind on it I believe....? You can run POST CT during your cycle if you want to help with suppression but with sarms suppression should be fairly minor .

Thanks man, yeah I'm definitely happy being under 10% bf, I wanted to try SARMs awhile ago when I was closer to 16% bf but everything I read said to dial in your diet and BF% first, then go for gear. Did that, now here I am.

Oh if that's all over-hype then I'll probably add some S4 into the mix(I'll see what Dylan and the Mods sugggest), sounds like it really helps produce results! I just had Lasik done last year and didn't want to have blown $4k on new vision, only to go blind taking a SARM.

Thanks man, yeah I'm definitely happy being under 10% bf, I wanted to try SARMs awhile ago when I was closer to 16% bf but everything I read said to dial in your diet and BF% first, then go for gear. Did that, now here I am.

Oh if that's all over-hype then I'll probably add some S4 into the mix(I'll see what Dylan and the Mods sugggest), sounds like it really helps produce results! I just had Lasik done last year and didn't want to have blown $4k on new vision, only to go blind taking a SARM.

Im no doctor so if you have had Lasik done I would maybe reconsider the S4 again im not medical trained . Dylan has a lot more knowledge on S4 and will proberly give you a better answer

The S4 vision-sides are just temporary because it binds to a receptor in the eye. It showed up for me like the last 1/3 of the cycle, and it didn't bother me. In very dim light, like if I would go into the bathroom down the hall, and not turn on the light, I would kind if see some blind-spots, or something. Then when the cycle is over, its gone within days

Gotcha gotcha, that's how Aussymatt was making it sound too, idk why people over hype the side effects of S4 on posts. My eye receptors are the same as every one elses, Lasik just reshapes the cornea so I think I'd be good to add it in.

Gotcha gotcha, that's how Aussymatt was making it sound too, idk why people over hype the side effects of S4 on posts. My eye receptors are the same as every one elses, Lasik just reshapes the cornea so I think I'd be good to add it in.

You will be.

The worst things you read about S4 are always from people who have never taken it. You'll probably get a yellow tint at night and it will take a few minutes to adjust to going into a dark room. When you stop taking S4 it will take 2-3 weeks for your vision to return to normal - in my experience.

Yeah..... that seems to be the case with a lot of SARMs people post without knowing first hand, which makes getting good info on them(especially their side effects) tough, but isarms has been great! Definitely going to add in S4 then. Any recommendations on dosage for a first cycle of it?

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

50mg a day is the beginner recommendation, I'd suggest 25mg morning and evening, Dylan had a good video on S4 dosing but I'm not sure if it's still up.

Top Bottom