napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New SARMS cycle, consulting use plan

伏地魔打天下

I am a newcomer from China and want to do a SARMS cycle.
Height: 178cm
Weight: 74.5Kg
Body fat: 20%
Training period: 1 year
Full cycle history: none
Goal: Get muscle mass, reduce fat by 5%
Supplements: protein and creatine
Injury: fracture of the left leg and tibia, comminuted fracture of the olecranon in both left and right arms, can be exercised normally, bench press 90Kg.

LGD-4033 +RAD-140+MK677+GW501516 should be used together, can you give me a plan, I don't want to suppress too many internal sources, whether there is a better plan than this, thank you Dylan and the masters!

if you want to reduce fat by 5%, this is not the cycle you want to go with... lgd is used for bulking for one and to get the fat loss from mk677, thats going to take some long term use...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

At your current condition you should really just concentrate on cutting. The cycle dylan gave you is probably your best bet

if you want to reduce fat by 5%, this is not the cycle you want to go with... lgd is used for bulking for one and to get the fat loss from mk677, thats going to take some long term use...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Can you sell DGA Post CT products to mainland China?
I don't have a lot of muscle, so the previous plan was to increase my muscles with 4033 and then impairment of 677, 501516.
So is your plan for me completely impaired and impotent?

Thank you very much for your reply! On YouTube, I am a fan of yours. Although the language is not very good, I can feel your sincerity. I really hope to be friends with you!

If you can sell your products to mainland China, it will attract a lot of fans. Translating Dylan's YouTube video into Chinese subtitles would be perfect, and I 'll be your biggest publicist.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Let me rephrase.
You gave me the plan, just to reduce fat, not to increase muscle?Is S4 likely to cause vision problems? I drive a long time every day.

i literally have no clue what you mean about it being impaired and impotent... are you using google translator or something? the stack i gave you will add lean muscle and drop fat... you can run whatever you want, whenever you want... s4 will not cause you issues during the day... it may slightly at night but you should be fine... dga does ship to china

i literally have no clue what you mean about it being impaired and impotent... are you using google translator or something? the stack i gave you will add lean muscle and drop fat... you can run whatever you want, whenever you want... s4 will not cause you issues during the day... it may slightly at night but you should be fine... dga does ship to china

Yes, I use Google Translate, I want to ask if this plan only lose weight without increasing lean meat. But you have already answered very clearly, I understand, thank you very much Dylan! On which website can I buy directly? How do I purchase DGA and your SARMS ?

Last edited:
伏地魔打天下;476115 said:
Yes, I use Google Translate, I want to ask if this plan only lose weight without increasing lean meat. But you have already answered very clearly, I understand, thank you very much Dylan! On which website can I buy directly? How do I purchase DGA and your SARMS ?

You have to get DGA on amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

伏地魔打天下;476115 said:

Dylan doesn't sell sarms mate. There are legitimate suppliers on this forum . You need to stick around , research for awhile . I'm not sure if they ship to China.

Dylan doesn't sell sarms mate. There are legitimate suppliers on this forum . You need to stick around , research for awhile . I'm not sure if they ship to China.

Many are not shipped to China, so sorry. In such a large market in China, there are very few people who know about sarms and there are great business opportunities. Thank you for your message.

Top Bottom