napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS cycle

Carlyle

Hello all,
I am new to SARMS and am asking for some VETs to help me nail down how my first cycle should go. I am,
30 years old
200 lbs
26% bodyfat
90% disabled from combat (Shoulder injuries, Lower lumbar injury, left and right knee injuries, 2 TBI) Was Airborne Infantry while in
I deploy often in my line of work so this is the time I hit it hard and heavy. Currently using the Spartan system 3.0 to do mainly body weight workouts. All workouts o there are high intensity with some weights.
Other than that I ride a bike and or row for cardio because I just cant really run anymore due to the knee and spine isaues. Spine went out a year ago and I am not trying to lift heavy and risk further injury. I looked up and did what research I could on percentages to take with each product but some are longer cycles than others and want to get this correct. So advice from some VETs on how to best go forward would be appreciated. I have,
GW501
MK677
Pramipexole
RAD140
SR9009
Currently on a high protein low carb diet. Best I can do I am deployed and food is shit out here. Thank you for yalls advice. Look forward to starting this cycle and earning some solid results. My goal is to get back down to 18% bodyfat. Ideally stay around 200lbs. Just get rid of the fat

Last edited:
you dont need prami whatsoever... considering what you have going on with your health, i would definitely be using mk2866 but thats your call... i will give you the dosing for what you have...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Thanks for the advice on how best to use these products to my advantage. I will grab the other stuff you recommended. I did want to ask, Why not use the DGA PCT for the entire 6 weeks of PCT vs breaking it up among products. Asking just to understand it all better. Thanks again for your time

you can absolutely use it in pct as well man... definitely... i guess its kind of a given that most people do that...

Top Bottom