napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Sarms after 4 weeks

limbango

Greetings Dylan,

Super big fan here. I just wanna say more power to you bro.

My question is, can i switch Sarms every month for 12 weeks straight? Im 33 y.o., 162 pounds, 5’9 Height and 5.5-6% BF. I cannot afford to stack Coz its expensive and my plan is to try all sarms out of curiosity. Will it be possible in my 12 weeks ill start with Ostarin 4 weeks, Rad-149 4 weeks, LGD4033 4 weeks then finish with S-4? Do i require a PCT if i try this cycle? I know its quite stupid not to run straight but this is just my experiment for 4 months.

Please let me know what you think.

Sarms do not peak until about 8 weeks so imo totally pointless to mix compounds every 4 weeks . If money tight , stick to one or two compounds for the whole 12 weeks or don't run at all.

i mean, you can do whatever you want but it makes literally no sense and would be a huge waste of money... so if your "experiment" (which i know is not going to work) is worth it to you to waste that kind of money, it wont hurt you aside from your pockets... so for me, i dont waste money and so i would say no but thats up to you

What would be the reason for switching things every 4 weeks? You would literally drop,it just as soon as it started working. The best thing to do would be stacking them and running them properly for 12 weeks

I would not recommend switching. You will get much more out of running one. What are your goals and we can set up a proper cycle for you?

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

If money is really that tight I suggest you just run S4 for 12 weeks imo it's the best bang for your buck.

Top Bottom