napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to sarms

Newtosmz

Hey guys just need a little more info

Currently running just test e

Wanting to make a small stack or just an additional help

Heard a lot of good things about rad-140. But also hear about nut issues?

Yk-11 as well.

Any other to add to this to make a first legit cycle?

Last edited:
nut issues? wtf does that mean? test is far more suppressive than any sarm would ever come close to

Hey guys just need a little more info

Currently running just test e

Wanting to make a small stack or just an additional help

Heard a lot of good things about rad-140. But also hear about nut issues?

Yk-11 as well.

Any other to add to this to make a first legit cycle?

Lol you are running synthetic test which shuts down natural production and you are worried about sarms making them shrink? My 2 sarm stack wont even come close to suppressing me like you just running test will do to you, you did it backwards imo by running test first than sarms without knowing the difference, it's good you are hear to learn, I've been running mk2866 and rad140 for 7 days now and it's still early in my cycle but my nuts are the same size as they've always been

Well looks like I F**ked up then!

I should have done more research.

Since I?ve f*cked my system. What?s the best way to start over?
If I don?t even need test then, we?ll since I am actually low I should run trt

Hey so slow down.

First a couple questions.

How long have you been on test? What dose? Are you running an AI like arimidex or aromasin?

What are your stats (age, size, etc)?

No dont run self prescribed TRT. What are your existing test levels? If low you should see your doc, an endo, or as a last option a TRT clinic.

You are not fucked you can run a PCT if you want, let your body recover, then decide whats next but really need to know what you have done to date to help.

Shrinkage and fertil problems

the whole idea behind RAD was something to replace using test as HRT that had less side effects. although RAD is still somewhat suppressive, it won't shut you down like test will and it doesn't aromatize into estrogen, cause androgenic sides, cause DHT sides, etc.

RAD was invented for HRT as a safer alternative

Hey so slow down.

First a couple questions.

How long have you been on test? What dose? Are you running an AI like arimidex or aromasin?

What are your stats (age, size, etc)?

No dont run self prescribed TRT. What are your existing test levels? If low you should see your doc, an endo, or as a last option a TRT clinic.

You are not fucked you can run a PCT if you want, let your body recover, then decide whats next but really need to know what you have done to date to help.

7 weeks Running 250 x2 a week

Aromasin every other day
Proviron every day

31 yr old. 6? 2? 13%bf 242lbs.

I can?t remember test levels. Got bloods scheduled already.

Last time doc straight up went with trt.

Are you on TRT or just that the doctor suggested it?

Doctor suggested

Was not on anything till before they suggested. Thought it would be a good jump off point to start a cycle. But now. Just seems I screwed up. Thinking ok just getting off slowly then run a sarms bulk stack no test

7 weeks Running 250 x2 a week

Aromasin every other day
Proviron every day

31 yr old. 6? 2? 13%bf 242lbs.

I can?t remember test levels. Got bloods scheduled already.

Last time doc straight up went with trt.

Just run a full pct starting now or get to 10 weeks on the test then stop and full pct.

You can?t just ween off and start a sarms bulk stack any compound you use other than gw, sr9009, and mk677 can all potentially suppress you.

Run a 6 week pct with clomid, nolva, and n2generate es and then can run any or all of the 3 sarms above or just stay off everything a good 3 months after pct is complete then can look at another cycle.

Just run a full pct starting now or get to 10 weeks on the test then stop and full pct.

You can?t just ween off and start a sarms bulk stack any compound you use other than gw, sr9009, and mk677 can all potentially suppress you.

Run a 6 week pct with clomid, nolva, and n2generate es and then can run any or all of the 3 sarms above or just stay off everything a good 3 months after pct is complete then can look at another cycle.

Thank you! Hope it saves me and doesn?t suppress

I am not familiar with n2generate es. Or how to get

Sure needtobuildmuscle.com sells it.

Nolva and clomid you can get from sarms.forsale. You feel better on pct I usually run gw501516 with it.

Let me know if you know doses and stuff for pct.

Doses would be nice.

6 week run that pct.

Then another 2 months run nothing

Then start the sarms bulk stack no test

There are other products in the PCT that are nice to haves but minimum you need the clomid, nolva, n2generate es. Also if you are using an AI you would want to taper it off dont just drop it because even though you have stopped pinning the test is still in your system for weeks afterwards where it can still aromatize and convert to estrogen.

Top Bottom