napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Sarms

Bdawg

My older brother has recently started a SARM cycle and after he explained them to me i became interested. I am currently 30 years old and somewhat skinny fat. 6ft2 220 lbs and my problem is most of my fat is in my love handles. It is very annoying. Anyway i was looking to do a recomp with SR9009, Cardarine and Ostarine. My brother claims he feels amazing on this stack and has suffered no side effects other than a dry mouth in the morning but I have a work mate that claims ostarine destroyed his body. He did 9 weeks and had to stop because of extreme lethargy, he also put on a ton of water weight, suffered massive headaches, and when he went to the doctor his blood work was chaos. Liver enzymes were through the roof, cholesterol destroyed and it took him half a year to regain sexual function. What are the normal side effects of ostarine ? Online it seems like they are variable and some people have 0 where others health is destroyed.

okay..

1. he DID NOT have real sarms... NONE of those things should be going on... its hard to say what he had, but it sounds more like a prohormone, so he has other problems likely to worry about as well... where did he get them?

2. if you are in the condition you say, you should not be recomping, you should be cutting, which in turn means you should run gw, s4 and sr9009

I will ask him where he got them but i remember when he was taking them at work they looked no different than any other supplement. They were capsules. He looked horrible when he was on them. His

I am not in bad condition. I have a decent ammount of muscle but no matter how much cardio i do it seems i still have stupid love handles. I was hoping ostarine, sr9009 and cardarine with a strict diet could finally fix that.

then there are issues with your diet right now... thats the main thing and as i said, you want to go with gw, sr and s4...

Top Bottom