napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to sarms

NotLeeroyJenkins

Hey all. Iv been ghost browsing this forum for a while and I decided to finally sign up so I could talk to y'all and gather some advice. Im very new to sarms, I'm actually about 4 weeks into my 8 week ostarine cycle. Been dosing 20mg/day in the am accompanied by D-pol test booster. I'm extremely pleased with my results so far and I've heard that week 4-6 is really where you see the most changes. I'm 26, 5'11 weighing about 186. After my 8 week cycle, do I need to run a pct, and for how long?

Also I want to get some info for my next sarm cycle. I was looking to stack ostarine with lgd4033, maybe one more to get me under 15% body fat, and IV read on here that it should be 10mg/day of lgd and 10-20 of ostarine a day. When could I start this next cycle? I've read that for this stack you should run a pct, so what should I get and what dosages, etc. I'm looking to put on size now, I'm probably sitting at 15-20% body fat if I were to take a guess.

Oh, and I'm looking to get my sarms from Purerawz.com, my friend recommended that site to me. I read that sarmsx is the site to go to but that doesn't seem to be working at the moment. I saw elsewhere that IRC.bio is pretty reputable too.

Stats:
Weight:186
Height: 5'11
Days in the gym: 5 for about an hour and a half. 2 rest days(sat/sun)
Years working out: 3, but the last year and a half IV really stepped it up
Diet: I don't follow a specific diet. I try to eat a good amount of protein, small portion of carbs, small portion of good fats(nothing fried unless bacon) lots of veggies too. No soda, juice, no beer, light on the liquor.
Body fat:15-20 I haven't gotten it checked
Fitness goals: I used to weigh 220 and now I weigh 186 so I reached my weight loss goal. Now I'm trying to put on some lean size as well as drop under the 15%body fat

-leeroy

Last edited:
you should take that ostarine to 12 weeks to get the most out of it . and yes you do need a mini pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
gw 20 mg/day 4 weeks

about diet , i highly recommend you track your calories/macro nutrient intake

based on ur stats/goals i'd eat like this

~2200-2300 cals
50% protein
30-35% carbs
15-20% fats

also consider some hiit cardio 2 times per week

eat carbs around your workout time(eat them before and after) to manipulate insulin

protein should be consistent throughout the day

fats eaten when you are not having high carb meals(don't eat both high fat and high carb in a single meal)

Last edited:
You want to find a better source for sarms than irc.bio and pureraws. Both are shit sources that you absolutely don't want to use

Hi Rick,
I tried browsing the source thread last night looking for legitimate sources and I couldn't 'find one's and the ones I did find were no longer available. If you could pm me one, it woul be appreciated.

Kael:
I definitely need to incorporate more cardio. right now all I do for cardio are supersets, so back to back workouts with no rest between and then a short break between the two workouts before the next rep. I am starting to hit the stairmaster, lol, but that's fairly recent. As for the pct, what I gather from your comment is Clomid 50mg/Day for a week, then 25/mg a day for 3 weeks stacked with gw20 for the full 4 weeks. Is this correct?

yes that's correct. also if you like to burn fat with weights you should do it like this- pick a pair of two compound exercises for lower body part and upper body part, for example: walking lunges with dumbels then switch to shoulder press. This will burn many calories as your body redirects blood from lower to upper body.

Top Bottom