napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new to sarms

fitandlet

Dylan,

I'm turning 40 March 27th. I played in the NFL. I played at a nice 210. I'm currently heavier than I've ever been...234. Kinda soft. Don't look horrible, but I want to trim up and look better. I just ordered LGD and S4 as well as S4. Am I on the right track? Is it a must to take in the morning, or can I take in the evening without having sleep trouble? Appreciate your advice.

Dylan,

I'm turning 40 March 27th. I played in the NFL. I played at a nice 210. I'm currently heavier than I've ever been...234. Kinda soft. Don't look horrible, but I want to trim up and look better. I just ordered LGD and S4 as well as S4. Am I on the right track? Is it a must to take in the morning, or can I take in the evening without having sleep trouble? Appreciate your advice.

I'm assuming you meant LGD, s4, and GW. That would be an EXCLLENT stack to help Recomp to lose fat while gaining muscle and strength

Here is the dosing protocol for that

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Dose them as rick suggest. I suppose you could dose GW and LGD in the evening if you needed to but I don't see why. S4 needs two doses a day so it needs to be morning and evening.

Dylan,

where did you order your sarms from? you said you ordered s4 twice? what exactly did you order?

Top Bottom