napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Sarms - 1st Cycle - Gain Mass While Cutting

jpv

Hi All!

Its great to belong to a community with so many people that is in the "Sarms" world.

I´m 29 yrs and turning 30 in June. I´ve been training for 1,5 year quite intensively however, my goal of gaining muscle has not been achieved as i expected.

I´m now following a training plan together with some supplements which includes: Whey Protein, Creatine, Glutamine, BCAA´s, Vitamines, Casein (before bed).

I work in hospitality business, so for the last years in addition to the training, my hours of rest (which are not many) and stress didn't help as well at all. However, I´ve decided to now have a break and for the next 1month and an half, I will be free and can hit the gym everyday of the week, at the time that i want, rest as much as i want, without stress :)

In order to maximize the gains and with the objective of gaining lean muscle while cutting to get the perfect abs, I was thinking to take some sarms.. I´ve read a lot, seen videos, and from what i understand is that I probably would be recommended to start with LGD-4033.. correct? I did read that taking dosages of 3mg per day would be the sweet point since it minimizes side effects and still give a good increment of lean mass.. is that correct? This considering that taking higher dosages, will not increase the % of lean mass gains a lot and will definitely have a stronger impact of side effects..

In addition to this, since will be my first cycle , would you recommend to do LGD-4033.. or any other which is milder?

Would you recommend also to stack with something else, even though is my first time?

As many other people as well have wrote, it looks like sarmsx is not selling at the moment.. So, from what i searched, the following websites are also good quality, is that correct? https://sarmssearch.com/ ; https://irc.bio

Thanks in advance for clarifications! Im sure my doubts are the doubts of many others!

im not sure how you are coming to the conclusion on anything you have said here... your sarms sites are NOT optimal and sarmsx is selling in less than two weeks now with brand new capsules as opposed to liquid...

lean muscle but trying to cut is more along the lines of s4 and rad140... if it were me, i would go with either s4 and gw501516 or rad140 and gw501516...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Yes for the goals you have, the stack Dylan gave you is probably your best bet. Quality of your sarms is extremely important and he source you posted is far from that. Sarmsx will be open very soon and that is defnitely your best option

im not sure how you are coming to the conclusion on anything you have said here... your sarms sites are NOT optimal and sarmsx is selling in less than two weeks now with brand new capsules as opposed to liquid...

lean muscle but trying to cut is more along the lines of s4 and rad140... if it were me, i would go with either s4 and gw501516 or rad140 and gw501516...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan for the great help! I wonder which official date will we be able to start to purchase from sarmx as well as which dosages will be the capsules sold? How many mg each?

In adicto to that, could you let me know if the above stack is for how many weeks?

Thanks!

Dylan you say IRC-BIO isn’t optimal.... can you share what you know on them? Lol don’t be shy... I have heard so many folks give them the green light but if there’s documented purity issues etc. I’m definitely curious!

Rick same question man... can you shine light on why IRC is deemed to have low quality??

I’m just doing some research guys and hope this doesn’t cause a stir (as it shouldn’t)... it’s just tough to hear every source get deemed poor quality u less it’s SarmsX. And I CAN say SARMSX is legit so I’m not questioning THEM lol

Also! Any word on price of capsules coming to SarmsX?

Rick same question man... can you shine light on why IRC is deemed to have low quality??

I’m just doing some research guys and hope this doesn’t cause a stir (as it shouldn’t)... it’s just tough to hear every source get deemed poor quality u less it’s SarmsX. And I CAN say SARMSX is legit so I’m not questioning THEM lol

Also! Any word on price of capsules coming to SarmsX?

I have zero experience with IRC myself. I'm going strictly on the reputation they've been given here from user feedback and those coming here for help with odd side effects not associated with sarms, or lack of results all together. There was somebody earlier today or yesterday that was a female complaining about not seeing anything from the products she's been using either

the fact i deal with thousands of people a day and the amount of email complaints i have with them is about more than anyone i have enountered... you can go with whoever you want bro, thats your call...

the prices at sarmsx are something i have no clue about whatsoever... they will surely be posted as soon as they reopen

Thanks guys just figured I’d ask as I thought you might have had some more! Really hoping the upcoming prices can be lower!!! Love to order from here

the fact i deal with thousands of people a day and the amount of email complaints i have with them is about more than anyone i have enountered... you can go with whoever you want bro, thats your call...

the prices at sarmsx are something i have no clue about whatsoever... they will surely be posted as soon as they reopen

Im going to be watch closely the reopening of the website.. And will look into start your recommendations.. I just thought that oral / liquid would be always better than capsules as many people mentioned...

Couple of other questions: The cycle would be for how many weeks? Also, in regards to the other supplements im taking as of the moment.. should i stop to use them when i start sarms? Should i make any change?

Im going to be watch closely the reopening of the website.. And will look into start your recommendations.. I just thought that oral / liquid would be always better than capsules as many people mentioned...

Couple of other questions: The cycle would be for how many weeks? Also, in regards to the other supplements im taking as of the moment.. should i stop to use them when i start sarms? Should i make any change?
You are fine to continue using your supplements while on sarms bro

The issue isn't with the capsules...its with the companies that have sold capsules previously that weren't legit sarms at all

supplements are completely fine to take with sarms, yes... oral and liquid compared to capsules are no different... what i like about liquid is the ease of adjusting dosing but liquid is messy, often falls out of suspension or crystalizes and doesnt have the shelf life of liquid and it also tastes pretty rough, so there's a trade off there.. it just depends on the company you are buying from in terms of what you get, regardless of how it is produced..

Top Bottom