PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW TO SARMS (Stacking 3) LGD, S4, Osta [Questions / Log]

Ideal

Red face NEW TO SARMS (Stacking 3) LGD, S4, Osta [Questions / Log]

So I went online and bought S4 Andarine, MK-2866, and LGD-4033. Im 6'1 and weigh around 123 & have never worked out a day in my life (until 4 days ago), (I'm a stick) this is my cycle :
    LGD-4033 10 MG PERDAY
    S4 (ANDARINE) 50 MG PER DAY
    MK-2866 OSTARINE) 25 MG PER DAY

For PCT I bought Test 1700 from the GNC and I will be also taking the sarm GW.

I have N2slin, Gear, and N2JointRx or something like that. I will begin taking this three along with the sarms tomorrow.

I take all my sarms orally by mixing all three into a water or gatorade then jugging.

I about 4-5 days ago and i'm curious to what I can expect and if I should document my results and share with everyone.

I've noticed the massive blood flow through my arms when im lifting. I always feel really pumped and sometimes I cant even bend my arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ideal View Post
    So I went online and bought S4 Andarine, MK-2866, and LGD-4033. Im 6'1 and weigh around 123 & have never worked out a day in my life (until 4 days ago), (I'm a stick) this is my cycle :
    LGD-4033 10 MG PERDAY
    S4 (ANDARINE) 50 MG PER DAY
    MK-2866 OSTARINE) 25 MG PER DAY

For PCT I bought Test 1700 from the GNC and I will be also taking the sarm GW.

I have N2slin, Gear, and N2JointRx or something like that. I will begin taking this three along with the sarms tomorrow.

I take all my sarms orally by mixing all three into a water or gatorade then jugging.

I about 4-5 days ago and i'm curious to what I can expect and if I should document my results and share with everyone.

I've noticed the massive blood flow through my arms when im lifting. I always feel really pumped and sometimes I cant even bend my arm.
    Where did you buy your sarms from?

Ideal
    I got them from geopeptides

Where did you get your SARMS? Hopefully not the same place you got everything else like all your N2 products.

Quote Originally Posted by AM999 View Post
    Where did you buy your sarms from?
    Exactly... If you didn't get them from SARMSX.com your taking a gamble.

Ideal
    I got them from geopeptides (dot) com

I got them from geopeptides
    I've never heard of them.. So I can't say they're bad or good.

Don't mix your SARMS all together in one concoction.

Ideal
    Yeah I wasn't feeling the whole ID credit card verification thing. I just read all the reviews from people and asked around, came across the site and theres nothing but good reviews.

Yeah I wasn't feeling the whole ID credit card verification thing. I just read all the reviews from people and asked around, came across the site and theres nothing but good reviews.
    So with that said...why don't you go to their forum and ask for help?

Ideal
    Well, I figured they wouldn't sell to me because I don't turn 18 until 2 months.