napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New SARM Stack For massive muscle gains

RaeshaunJ

Hey dylan and Fitness friends

I am starting a new SARM cycle and I was wondering with LGD,NUTROBAL,OSTERINE AND RAD140 , what would be the best dosage fir massive muscle gains. Or if there is a better stack sarm related that would give better gains please don't hesitate to reply. I am looking to pack on a good amount of muscle with this stack.

I already answered this in your other thread bro. Please do not make duplicate threads like this

The only source you should be using for your sarms is www.sarmsx.com

What is your stats and experience, as well as goals from the cycle? You can definitely run all those at the same time, and nutrobal you can keep running through pct and beyond. It's best at 6 months to a year

Here is how your setup would look. Make sure you get it all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM
1-12 RAD-140 20mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I agree on the GW. I like to run it with every cycle. I find the endurance benefits amazing. I pretty much run it 16 weeks on and 2-4 weeks off all year.

what would you recommend fpr the dosage of gw since I have 8 weeks of that as well, 30 mg?
Gw should be 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes before workout, and it should be ran the entire 12 weeks

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

what would you recommend fpr the dosage of gw since I have 8 weeks of that as well, 30 mg?

you should never exceed 20 mg of it... there is no added benefit... dont be foolish with your dosing... there's nothing smart about doing that whatsoever and it only ensures you learning a hard lesson... don't be reckless... here is the cycle i would recommend... also, keep in mind that you will stay on mk677 for a minimum of six months but preferably a year.. you do not take any time off of it... the very best sarms you can find are at www.sarmsx.com and i stand by that a million percent..

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom