napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new and sad member

dogtag10r

wanna start off by saying that Dylan's videos on youtube encouraged me to make an account and post this dilemma I have.Hope someone can help... im 30 did my first 12 week deca test e cycle nov-jan(aromasin used throughout) and did a 4 week long pct which included HcG blast at 1000iu every other day for 10 days and nolvadex40mg/day and clomid 100mg/day for 2 weeks and 50 for the remainder...I have zero libido that started during the cycle and the balls are still shrunk..this ED has changed my life for worse...Please help

How much deca and test were you running? Curious if you know if all your gear was legit including the pct gear? I've heard running high doses of hcg can increase your estradiol levels. That could be killing your sex drive. If you're new to it I'd start smaller doses every other day and see how your body reacts.

dogtag10r said:
wanna start off by saying that Dylan's videos on youtube encouraged me to make an account and post this dilemma I have.Hope someone can help... im 30 did my first 12 week deca test e cycle nov-jan(aromasin used throughout) and did a 4 week long pct which included HcG blast at 1000iu every other day for 10 days and nolvadex40mg/day and clomid 100mg/day for 2 weeks and 50 for the remainder...I have zero libido that started during the cycle and the balls are still shrunk..this ED has changed my life for worse...Please help

theres several problems here... where is the caber you should be running next to deca? your pct was very incomplete and done incorrectly as well... did you use caber on cycle? if not, you have increased prolactin far too high and this is why YOU DONT USE deca or any nandrolone when you don't know what your doing and you never cycle if you dont know how to run a pct... since you didnt use anything on cycle to protect and then ran nolva in pct without protecting on cycle, you only made things worse as well by further increasing prolactin... you made a very large mistake that is going to take time to fix now.. did you get bloodwork done?

You also could have had legit deca and bunk test. That would fuck you up good.
Its not the end of the world. You can still recover.

gear was legit as confirmed by bloodwork in the middle of the cycle...i havent done bloodwork since....I payed a local guy who preps bodybuilders for competitions and thought he knew his stuff since he is well known around here but apparently he didnt ...no Caber was used at all.I made all those mistakes Dylan mentioned and i guess im paying for them now...what can I do at this point Dylan? is there anything i can do at all?

dogtag10r said:
gear was legit as confirmed by bloodwork in the middle of the cycle...i havent done bloodwork since....I payed a local guy who preps bodybuilders for competitions and thought he knew his stuff since he is well known around here but apparently he didnt ...no Caber was used at all.I made all those mistakes Dylan mentioned and i guess im paying for them now...what can I do at this point Dylan? is there anything i can do at all?

a bodybuilder prep coach did not tell you to control prolactin with a nandrolone? so how many guys is he fucking ruining? see, and bro understand, NOONE is mad or blaming you whatsoever, you were misguided... this is not your fault except the fact that you should always do you plenty of your own research etc before this but regardless this fucking guy is the reason steroids get such a bad name... what a piece of shit to say the least... he was more concerned with putting money in his pocket than your life... regardless, we need to get you fixed here... you MUST get bloodwork so all the proper advice is given and nothing is misdiagnosed or missed... yes, we can fix this but understand the recovery is long with deca when its done properly so when its not, its something that takes time but i will give you the tools to fix this... you need the bloodwork first though bro... get that and post it and i will get you moving in the right direction toward a full recovery

This is another reason people always preach to do a test only cycle as their first cycle.

Yrs ago. I did a deca only cycle. We had no internet for info back then. I didnt even kno about pct. i lost my shit for a year. And it sucked.

thank you for your concern and replies guys and THANK U Dylan for not bashing me and being a ray of hope..I'll get bloodwork done asap and get back to you..anything else you recommend?

dogtag10r said:
thank you for your concern and replies guys and THANK U Dylan for not bashing me and being a ray of hope..I'll get bloodwork done asap and get back to you..anything else you recommend?

You are in the right place here, my friend. Nobody bashes anyone, and we look out for each other here. We take care of our own, and everyone is family. We are here to help you get through this, educate, and help you make the right decisions to get back to where you need to be

Dylan hit the nail on the head with all of the possible contributors to your problems. As said, the blood work is the key to knowing the culprit here. A full hormone panel is what we need to see with test, free test, LH, FSH, estradiol, and prolactin especially. Once we know those results we can help you get back into range whatever is out of range

thank you guys so much...i really appreciate yall from the bottom of my heart....I got the female hormone panel done from privatemdlabs labs last time but it doesnt include prolactin..what other test yall recommend that covers prolactin as well?

Ya definatley need some post bloodwork to see your numbers to help you fix this. But not worry dylan is the best at undoing stupid advice. He will fix u up

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Welcome to AR Buddy I'm sure you'll find the help and answers you're looking for right here...

changing my life around one day at a time!!

PHURIOUS said:
Ya definatley need some post bloodwork to see your numbers to help you fix this. But not worry dylan is the best at undoing stupid advice. He will fix u up

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I appreciate that brother! :D

dogtag10r said:
thank you guys so much...i really appreciate yall from the bottom of my heart....I got the female hormone panel done from privatemdlabs labs last time but it doesnt include prolactin..what other test yall recommend that covers prolactin as well?

Dylan provided you the link, but at privatemdlabs you can pretty much order any type of blood work you need. Just go through and do the search and you'll find the tests you need

dogtag10r said:
thanks again guys..i'll get that done asap and get back to you

just let us know bro and i will make sure to get you on an extensive protocol to recover...

don't feel bad brother man I think that is how most of us got here, by doing our on research after some one that didn't have bad intentions tell you to do this or that and it can fuck you up. luckily it can be undone, and follow the advice here to the T and you will be fine. These guys would never tell you something wrong or tell you to do something unsafe or unhealthy. I have learned that in the last couple of months. almost the same way you did but I found out before I jumped head first I was just dabbling in things I shouldn't have at the time with my BF% so im on the right track now thanks to these guys and am working toward a good cycle but its all about patience. Good luck and I will be following your progress as many others will as well. It takes a lot to admit you may have screwed up the first time. just do it right from now on and you will be good.

and by the way who needs a big sack of nuts? they don't do shit and just hang around, ask most women if they wanna see big nuts or a di$k and 10 out of 10 will say the latter. LOL

Top Bottom