napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New and overwhelmed

Josuke

Hello everyone,

I've started working out 6 months ago, and am ready to take my workouts to the next level. I've been reading and reading about all . I decided to go with RAD-140 because it seems like it's more low risk than other supplements. I've read people saying that you don't need a PCT with it, and other say that you do.. which is correct? If you do , what's the best PCT to take? I've also read that a good stack with RAD-140 is the mk-677; but I've read that RAD should only be taken 12 weeks max, while mk-677 should be taken at least 6 months to get the full effects. If that is true, and I should take a PCT as well, do I take it after the RAD-140 cycle while still taking the mk-677? I'm sorry for all the questions, but I'm so lost and overwhelmed with everything and all the contradicting info online.. If anyone could help me out it would be extremely appreciated.

Hey welcome to the board! What are your goals and current stats? We can help get you a customized stack.

Thanks Red! excited to start the journey :) I'm 33, 6'0" 176lbs. Right now my main goal is getting more energy for better workouts, and good muscle growth. I have a high metabolism so getting bigger in general has always been a problem for me. When I say I'm 176 most people don't believe me bc I look like I'm 130.

Thanks Red! excited to start the journey :) I'm 33, 6'0" 176lbs. Right now my main goal is getting more energy for better workouts, and good muscle growth. I have a high metabolism so getting bigger in general has always been a problem for me. When I say I'm 176 most people don't believe me bc I look like I'm 130.

Based on your goals, you'd be best off to run a good sarms stack buddy. Here is what I would recommend to you, all from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Hello everyone,

I've started working out 6 months ago, and am ready to take my workouts to the next level. I've been reading and reading about all . I decided to go with RAD-140 because it seems like it's more low risk than other supplements. I've read people saying that you don't need a PCT with it, and other say that you do.. which is correct? If you do , what's the best PCT to take? I've also read that a good stack with RAD-140 is the mk-677; but I've read that RAD should only be taken 12 weeks max, while mk-677 should be taken at least 6 months to get the full effects. If that is true, and I should take a PCT as well, do I take it after the RAD-140 cycle while still taking the mk-677? I'm sorry for all the questions, but I'm so lost and overwhelmed with everything and all the contradicting info online.. If anyone could help me out it would be extremely appreciated.

hey brother... no need to get overwhelmed whatsoever... thats the worst thing you could do... just gather all your questions like you did, read and watch as many videos as possible, and get the proper answers... overwhelming yourself wont help anything... we are all here to help so just utilize it brother...

stick to the site bro... reading STUPID SHIT like you not needing a pct is not helping you... that is such a crock of shit i cant believe anyone would even say that... you can run rad 16 weeks and you should run 677 for 6 months minimum but a year is far more ideal... i have the perfect layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
13-16 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 17-20

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you guys so much! & I'm definitely gonna stick with the site because I've been going through some of the other forums and everyone here is so helpful and knowledgeable.

Dude, 6 months? Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither was any other city.

you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
13-16 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 17-20

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is a perfect layout.. Love it.

Thank you guys so much! & I'm definitely gonna stick with the site because I've been going through some of the other forums and everyone here is so helpful and knowledgeable.

im more than happy to help... you just let me know if you have further questions and i am here to help...

Dude, 6 months? Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither was any other city.

Obviously I don't expect some miracle drug that will make me look like Dwyane Johnson in 30 days. I know it takes time, years even, depending on what your goals are. I've been working out for 6 months; which for me, means I have implemented it as a regular routine in my life and it's something I'm going to stick with, so now I can take my workouts to the next level; meaning introducing supplements that will enhance my workouts and improve results.

Last edited:
Top Bottom