napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Ostarine Cycle - Tight chest feeling

Jungle Juice

Heyo, Day 6 into 17mg of ostarine a day.
Feeling some tightness around my left side chest (Heart area)

Is this unusual etc?

Thanks

Typically I don't associate those symptoms with blood pressure, sounds more like a cardiac thing.. not good. When I used to have high blood pressure awhile back my symptoms (if I didn't take my meds) was more of an anxious, irritable feeling.. I once told my ex-MIL to shut up lol

first of all, you dont have real sarms.. you need to stop taking those immediately... it has nothing to do with blood pressure.. i dont know what it is because i dont know what it is you are actually even taking.. STOP using it now

Appreciate the response, is it not possible that this is some sort of plecbo /anxiety related result? It's only slightly tighter and really only when I think about it lol

i mean, anything is possible but i certainly would not try to justify something that may not be true because you maybe didnt get the answer you wanted to hear about the company... which is what it sounds like you are doing... thats up to you on what you do next

I swapped my ostarine for another brand, its been a lot better... I still have like a tight lower throat that I keep thinking is my chest....
I took my bloods, 141/67

Is this unusually high? how much does sarms tend to push BP up?

Top Bottom