napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New and need guidance

05cummins

I have tried pro hormones and steroids (want a Safe way to help add muscle) but I have been reading over sarms for a couple days now and was curious to if anyone could recommend a stand alone sarm to try to see if I like before I do a stack I was going to do lgd and s4 for 12 weeks if I like them.i already have pct on hand just in case. My stats 6 feet 258 with 19% body fat i have decent pr bench 465 no wraps leg press 1150 and dead lift 575 I just wnat to try a sarm but don't know the best to try alone and if I see results I'll pull the trigger on a full stack thanks in advance

lgd and S4 is a great combination. I dont really belive in just taking one sarm, as they stack so well. Only one I'd take alone would be ostarine

Be sure to get only from sarmsx, and what is your pct plan?

from what I have read if I like the one I try I am going to do the s4 at 25mgs for 2 weeks then 50 for the last 10 for my weight around week 6 bump to 70 max just because I would be my first cycle with sarms and the lgd ive read 10mgs a day I cant remember if it was morning or before workout. feel free if I have anything wrong and I was going to purchase from sarmsx because I get a reduced price when I buy 3 at a time. post cycle I was going to use my clomid now the qw I haven't heard much about it and not sure 100%what id does but ill pick up some to you guys have the experience!

from what I have read if I like the one I try I am going to do the s4 at 25mgs for 2 weeks then 50 for the last 10 for my weight around week 6 bump to 70 max just because I would be my first cycle with sarms and the lgd ive read 10mgs a day I cant remember if it was morning or before workout. feel free if I have anything wrong and I was going to purchase from sarmsx because I get a reduced price when I buy 3 at a time. post cycle I was going to use my clomid now the qw I haven't heard much about it and not sure 100%what id does but ill pick up some to you guys have the experience! edit- clomid was my original pct idea of clomid 100/100/50/50

from what I have read if I like the one I try I am going to do the s4 at 25mgs for 2 weeks then 50 for the last 10 for my weight around week 6 bump to 70 max just because I would be my first cycle with sarms and the lgd ive read 10mgs a day I cant remember if it was morning or before workout. feel free if I have anything wrong and I was going to purchase from sarmsx because I get a reduced price when I buy 3 at a time. post cycle I was going to use my clomid now the qw I haven't heard much about it and not sure 100%what id does but ill pick up some to you guys have the experience! edit- clomid was my original pct idea of clomid 100/100/50/50
bro, you need to do this exactly how i told you... i have only been doing this over 10 years... i THINK i grasp how to do it and you are straight abusing clomid at that dose and trust me, you will be sorry! i gave you the perfect layout bro... its up to you from there

Exactly that's why I said you guys have the experience man! I wnat to make sure I'm doing things right I have left over clomid from my last steroid cycle last year and for that cycle I had to do 100/100/50/50. When I said that was my idea I was replying to the first guy who replied and asked what I thought was a pct and that was just the clomid I had to use in the past everything you guys tell me I will implement because you guys have proven It i was just tell what my original play was and you guys say this is what I need to do I'm going to do I hope I didn't come off as a a hole if so I am sorry

Also the s4 and lgd when I do that it would of course be after I finished my single cycle pct and take a month off or so

Exactly that's why I said you guys have the experience man! I wnat to make sure I'm doing things right I have left over clomid from my last steroid cycle last year and for that cycle I had to do 100/100/50/50. When I said that was my idea I was replying to the first guy who replied and asked what I thought was a pct and that was just the clomid I had to use in the past everything you guys tell me I will implement because you guys have proven It i was just tell what my original play was and you guys say this is what I need to do I'm going to do I hope I didn't come off as a a hole if so I am sorry
thats still way too much clomid for a cycle man... you MUST learn how to do things before you actually start doing them... thats why you are here now so you will not make the same mistakes... after this cycle is complete, wait 3-4 weeks and then you can start your s4 and lgd cycle...

Top Bottom