napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Moderators...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am going to be announcing two new moderators in February... The forum is expanding with so many new members etc. there are people here that are extremely helpful that deserve the position and some of our current moderators are busy with a lot of things in life and are not on as much but they are still deserving mods, however we need a few more to really stay on top of everything... So two new moderators will be added to the Isarms Family soon...

That's a good idea and the forum has definitely grown since I've joined.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's defnitely some great potential candidates that could help us out quite a bit

That's a good idea and the forum has definitely grown since I've joined.

I think you’re a great candidate cbbram. I’ve been riding the Pharma Lady train with you from the jump and you’ve always been there for her clients. You’ve always responded back to me within minutes. Definitely a knowledgeable guy that’s always here. You have my vote bro

I think you’re a great candidate cbbram. I’ve been riding the Pharma Lady train with you from the jump and you’ve always been there for her clients. You’ve always responded back to me within minutes. Definitely a knowledgeable guy that’s always here. You have my vote bro
Appreciate the kind words bro. I always try to respond to everyone as promptly as possible. I've learned a ton of information here and I enjoy giving back.

I would have to agree 100%

Cbbram has been here since the beginning. Right at the top of the list for me too

I don’t know. Cbbram is kind of sketchy guy. He sends me nudes on the daily.

Lol just kidding. If I were to cast a vote, cbbram would be my first suggestion.

I don’t know. Cbbram is kind of sketchy guy. He sends me nudes on the daily.

Lol just kidding. If I were to cast a vote, cbbram would be my first suggestion.
Lol!!!

Thanks bro I appreciate it...

You're my go to guy when I need to be calmed down or even just get a second opinion.

Kind words from both of you. Means a lot. It’s good knowing that both of you are only a text away if ever the need. [emoji1377]

Top Bottom