napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member right here...

Diaphanous

Hello everyone...

This is my first time registering in a specialized forum like this.
I am very glad to have found this one whose administration prides itself
in offering sincere views and knowledge on a controversial topic.

I'm male, 36, 6ft3in and at the moment 187 pounds and 11.5% fat measured with a caliper.
I started working out again in March after recovering from an operation on my glenoid cavity (shoulder)
Now, feeling safer and fully recovered to 100% functionality, I am ready to push again and train properly.

I am an avid fitness and sport nutrition junkie as well as a certified trainer.
My goals are to regain safely my physique and reach again 210 pounds and get my cscs certification.

I have never used anabolic substances before and, considering the nature, pros and effectiveness of SARMS,
I am looking for some people here who can truly shed some light, before I try them out.

That sums it up... :)

Re: RE: New member right here...

Diaphanous said:
Hello everyone...

I'm male, 36, 6ft3in and at the moment 187 pounds and 11.5% fat measured with a caliper.
I started working out again in March after recovering from an operation on my glenoid cavity (shoulder)
Now, feeling safer and fully recovered to 100% functionality, I am ready to push again and train properly.

My goals are to regain safely my physique and reach again 210 pounds and get my cscs certification.

I have never used anabolic substances before and, considering the nature, pros and effectiveness of SARMS,
I am looking for some people here who can truly shed some light, before I try them out.

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother! You are definitely in the right place for the best and most informative information you'll find anywhere. I'd like to welcome you to our awesome family here. I see you have lots of questions and things you'd like to know, and I'd certainly be happy to help you setup a sarms cycle or answer any questions you have.

Here is the most ideal sarms stack for the best results

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Get these sarms in the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

Diaphanous said:
Hello everyone...

Welcome bro. I'm almost the same. An inch shorter and maybe a pound more. My first goal is to hit 200. But j think 210 may be a goal after that lol.

Diaphanous said:
Hello everyone...

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here! this is great that you are back and recovering and im glad you have the right mindset and are not attempting to jump on a massive steroid cycle to make up for lost size and time... that is NOT how things are supposed to be done and most jump right to that in hopes to save themselves from any more loss when in reality, they are only causing more harm to themselves... its good to see you have your head on straight with this...

sarms are perfect for you... not only will they help with recovery but also help you to get back on the right track without any side effects or drastic and massive growth that would hurt you more than anything and in all probability, leave you far worse off than when you started... i have a perfect layout for you to get started with... if you have any questions, let me know and im more than happy to help...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone...
Due to time difference (I live in Europe, Greece), I am able to see ur posts and reply when most of u guys are probably asleep.
But what a great welcome that was from all of you...

Since we begun with a few suggestions already, thank you for that, ill be opening a new post somewhere out of this welcome/introductions and info section,
to discuss the cycle layouts proposed in here... Sarms and peptides in chemical forum section then? I'll see you all there... :)

Diaphanous said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone...
Due to time difference (I live in Europe, Greece), I am able to see ur posts and reply when most of u guys are probably asleep.
But what a great welcome that was from all of you...

Since we begun with a few suggestions already, thank you for that, ill be opening a new post somewhere out of this welcome/introductions and info section,
to discuss the cycle layouts proposed in here... Sarms and peptides in chemical forum section then? I'll see you all there... :)

exactly bro... whatever category they belong in, post them up and ALL of your questions will be answered!

Top Bottom