napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member with questions

Eddie1369

So I posted a question with out introducing myself. My name is Eddie I'm 45 I've been lifting for a year. I weigh 245 and I'm 5' 10" I'm on trt I'm thinking of starting equipoise. I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do any input would be helpful

So I posted a question with out introducing myself. My name is Eddie I'm 45 I've been lifting for a year. I weigh 245 and I'm 5' 10" I'm on trt I'm thinking of starting equipoise. I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do any input would be helpful
So ur question is can i run eq with my trt dose? Yes you can but how long? What dose? Whats ur ai? How long you been on trt? Whats ur cycle history?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey bud, lifting for a year is not near enough to look into steroids. Also at 245 lbs and 5'10" your body fat has to be pretty damn high. You need to get into better shape and condition. Work on your diet and training and stick to trt. You can add some sarms to help you lose fat but you need to stay away from steroids

Thank you Rick rock that's what I figured I'm trying to just loose the weight and build strength. What sarms would you recommend I try? I'm very new to lifting and I don't know a lot of things I'm on trt under my Dr supervision I have been for 1 year. If you have any other advice id like to hear it thanks

hey brother, noone is going to recommend you to start blasting on trt when you have only been lifting a year... i can help you with a sarms cutting stack recommendation...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

hey brother, noone is going to recommend you to start blasting on trt when you have only been lifting a year... i can help you with a sarms cutting stack recommendation...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
How long do I take these

Top Bottom