napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member, MKS + LGD stack

PatWheeler

Good morning,

I just purchased an LGD-4033/MK-677 stack (10mg each), did some research but of course didn't find this site until afterwards. Short term goal is to accelerate fat loss, long term goal is mainly strength but I enjoy looking good, too.

Stats
40 years old, 6', 225lbs, not exactly sure of BF but feel comfortable saying 18-20%. No fatty.
Been lifting again very consistently for 3 years
Have only used OTC supps, essentially just creatine
Need more info?

I can share where I purchased the stack once confirmed it is ok to do so.

Everything I have read so far said no PCT is necessary, but the threads I have viewed here seem to say otherwise? Any advice is appreciated as I am a noob to this type of supplementation.

You defnitely need a pct with LGD. And if you are wanting fat loss, you are better off going with sarms like GW and S4 which are ideal for fat loss

where did you get them bro? generally most sites now are not trustworthy whatsoever and mk677 is often faked due to the high cost to make it...

You defnitely need a pct with LGD. And if you are wanting fat loss, you are better off going with sarms like GW and S4 which are ideal for fat loss

Thanks. To be clear, fat loss is an ancillary benefit, I'm more concerned with the strength gains.

where did you get them bro? generally most sites now are not trustworthy whatsoever and mk677 is often faked due to the high cost to make it...

A guy at my gym recommended purerawz dot com. He seemed convinced, but not sure he's an expert. Said he's ordered twice from them. I'm def open to an outlet that y'all know to be good, especially for a pct that I'm going to need. I paid ~$65 for a 60ct stack. Did I goof?

Top Bottom