napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Member introduction and some questions

MPoyer

Hey everyone. Just introducing myself which is what was recommended. I am brand new to this site. I have been into fitness for the last 8 years or so now. I'm 26 years old. Work as a paramedic in the Fire service. I don't know too much about steroids right now but I have been starting to research them. I know I am still on the young side. I have been sitting at about 10-11% body fat over the last couple years and am looking to try and cut that down and try and get some more lean muscle mass. I am currently sitting at 175lbs. I plan on doing some extensive research prior to doing any steroids if I decide to go that route. I was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction of some important things I should be looking at first. Also kind of a side topic I was wondering if anyone has had any injuries and noticed if taking steroids has ever helped with the recovery of one. Thanks.

welcome to isarms brother, great to have you! steroids are not going to help with injury recover brother... sarms absolutely will... mk2866, mk677 and lgd4033 are all used for healing...

Thanks Dylan. Now in regards to doing research on steroids. I understand that a first cycle is generally a test. I know you don't want to over do things. As I said above I am currently 5"11 175lbs at about 11% body fat. I am trying to gain some more lean muscle mass. I would like my abs to be more defined. And it would be great to drop a little bit more body fat percentage which I have struggled with. I've been trying to figure out where to get started in terms of research on the subject of cycles and what would be an ideal first cycle for my specific goal. A little overwhelming trying to figure out what is important info to sift through. Any recommendations on that? And thanks for that info!

you can run test only... its not necessary whatsoever for your goals though... not even close... you can run a simple sarms stack with those goals and not worry about the sides, larger pct etc... thats up to you... i can help you with either stack

Hey Dylan, I always like the idea of starting small and working my way up of need be. I think a Sarms stack would be a smart for a first go round if you recommend doing that to reach my goal. I'm assuming you have some personal experience using them. What would you recommend?

Hey Dylan, I always like the idea of starting small and working my way up of need be. I think a Sarms stack would be a smart for a first go round if you recommend doing that to reach my goal. I'm assuming you have some personal experience using them. What would you recommend?
i would say i have a little bit of experience brother =) probably more with sarms than anyone you can find aside from the people that initially designed them and their testers... s4 and lgd would be excellent for you to start with... take a look at my video on this stack.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Brother! This stack seems to be exactly what I am looking for to help me out. Going to do some more research on those but I definitely trust and value what your saying. You know your shit. Also really enjoy the videos you post. Very important information and very educational.

Thanks Brother! This stack seems to be exactly what I am looking for to help me out. Going to do some more research on those but I definitely trust and value what your saying. You know your shit. Also really enjoy the videos you post. Very important information and very educational.
you are very welcome brother! just let me know anytime you have further questions!

Top Bottom