napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member Introduction

Souless4

Hello all,
I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself for my first post. Been reading through this forum for the past 2 weeks and really like the information, honesty and bluntness. Tell it like it is mentality. That how I am and how I expect to receive it. Been watching Dylan Gemelli videos for 2 years or so now, and finally decided to check out isarms. My stats are:

Height: 5' 11.5"
Weight: 190
Body fat%: 10%

Training for the past 10 years off and on due some back issues, no surgeries.
Just competed in my first local npc competition in men's physique novice and open divisions, placing 3rd in novice and 5th in open.
This was the first really hard cut I've ever done, started at 208lbs 18%bf and dropped to 177lbs 7%bf on stage day over 16 weeks.
Looking to pursue competing, body building and over all health for the future.*
I've ran 4 total complete cycles in the past. Last being for contest prep.
Experienced but always learning and researching ever bit of information I can.
Looking forward to becoming a part of this forum, learning from all members, expanding my knowledge and helping anyone and anyway I can.

-The cup is neither half full nor half empty if you constantly absorb the information and turn it into knowledge.

welcome bro, I'm sure you'll have plenty of worthwhile input.

Those are some legit placings for your first show brother...welcome aboard!

Thank you, sir.
Placed in Division D, 9 other competitors in my division. Was an awesome and addicting experience. Lol
I'm wanting to pack on as much clean size for the rest of the year and change over to Classic Physique around the 2nd quarter 2018. Classic posing is much more involved and fun.

welcome to isarms brother... great to have you.. it sounds like you have a lot going for you and i hope i can contribute to you taking it to an even higher level...

welcome bro, I'm sure you'll have plenty of worthwhile input.

Those are some legit placings for your first show brother...welcome aboard!

welcome to isarms brother... great to have you.. it sounds like you have a lot going for you and i hope i can contribute to you taking it to an even higher level...

Thanks brother!
Trust me, you've helped me a ton already over the past few years! Keep it up! Your Human science rather than Bro science approach is the knowledge that needs to be absorbed and retained. Stay passionate bro!

Thanks brother!
Trust me, you've helped me a ton already over the past few years! Keep it up! Your Human science rather than Bro science approach is the knowledge that needs to be absorbed and retained. Stay passionate bro!
i really appreciate that brother... THANK YOU and dont worry, i only get more passionate everyday!

welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you here with us! Let me know if you have any questions!

Top Bottom