napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rmichael

Hey guys, glad to be here.Not sure if I am posting in the right section, still figuring out the forum. After watching so many of Dylans and by his recommendation, finally a member to the forum! Very excited to learn and pickup things from fellow members. Currently running my first cycle, everything has been going well so far. I am far from an expert and most definitely still learning, so i am eager to read the info you guys have to share. I am 26 years old, 5'11 and currently sitting at 210 approx. 12-13% BF. Been training since 14 years old, really started getting into it around my junior/senior of HS and have never looked back. Goal for my first cycle has been to put on a some decent size and perhaps lean out a bit on the back end. Look forward to reading future posts and forums all you guys have to offer. Thx!

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you here with us. Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I can help with

Started off with Dbol, Decca, and Test Cyp, now running Test Prop solo. My first thoughts in regards to the beginning of the cycle was that it contained quite a bit of compounds, which made me nervous, especially for my first cycle. However my buddy, who has more gear experience and who is also guiding me through this, assured me it wasn't out of the norm, and from what I've read online doesn't seem to be too extreme which makes me feel a little better. Felt like shit while on DBol and will probably never touch the stuff again, other than that cycle seems to be going pretty smoothly with the exception of some acne, but thats a small issue and could easily be from work as well.

welcome to isarms brother, good to have you... im sorry but your "buddy" is a moron... thats WAY too much for a first cycle... you should be using ONE steroid on a first cycle... thats an advanced bulking cycle man... you ran it too young and way too much... im sorry im not trying to be a dick but in no way, shape or form should you feel good about that... its completely out of the norm for a first cycle...

No thats why I'm here! I don't mind the criticism or honesty at all and am looking to learn from this first cycle and my mistakes. Thats what I originally thought as well, and obviously I should have stuck with my original gut feeling. At this point I know without a doubt he is wayyyy too aggressive and perhaps reckless as far as compounds. He suggested tren on the back end of my cycle!!! That was the breaking point for me in realizing I cannot take this guys advice anymore.

Last edited:
No thats why I'm here! I don't mind the criticism or honesty at all and am looking to learn from this first cycle and my mistakes. Thats what I originally thought as well, and obviously I should have stuck with my original gut feeling. At this point I know without a doubt he is wayyyy too aggressive and perhaps reckless as far as compounds. He suggested tren on the back end of my cycle!!! That was the breaking point for me in realizing I cannot take this guys advice anymore.
for fucks sake bro... you know what's nice to see though, that you at least had the sense to know better... you have to stay away from people like that from now on... there are FAR FAR FAR too many steroid users that just dont give a fuck... i dont know how else to put it... they only care about getting big and being strong and have no care for their long term health whatsoever NOR the care of others

Top Bottom