napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member. GW / Osta stack cycle commenced

ChristianLoving

This is my first post here. I don't post much in forums anymore after being banned from bb.com over political bs several years back.

Anyway...

I was very reluctant to drop $300 on a complete gamble based on EVERYTHING you read about SARMS. It's true that most of the people you see praising SARMS are the people pushing it. Very rarely are you finding real world feedback from average users.

Well here I am. I'm one of them.

I started this cycle to recomp and maybe even lose some weight. I'm on day number 5 right now. I started at 238lbs. I'm now at 243.
I've changed absolutely nothing in my diet.

I've taken typical anabolics before, and this isn't it. It's definitely something else. My blood pressure is usually 133/82. For the last 3 days my blood pressure has been 113/64.

So far me cardio endurance is up...nothing CRAZY yet but we'll see. My weight is up. I have dull headaches all the time...so minor that I can ignore them. No comments on strength yet. But like I said...this is day 5...so we'll see where this all goes.

So far it seems legit. Good shit.

Last edited:
This is my first post here. I don't post much in forums anymore after being banned from bb.com over political bs several years back.

Anyway...

I was very reluctant to drop $300 on a complete gamble based on EVERYTHING you read about SARMS. It's true that most of the people you see praising SARMS are the people pushing it. Very rarely are you finding real world feedback from average users.

Well here I am. I'm one of them.

I started this cycle to recomp and maybe even lose some weight. I'm on day number 5 right now. I started at 238lbs. I'm now at 243.
I've changed absolutely nothing in my diet.

I've taken typical anabolics before, and this isn't it. It's definitely something else. My blood pressure is usually 133/82. For the last 3 days my blood pressure has been 113/64.

So far me cardio endurance is up...nothing CRAZY yet but we'll see. My weight is up. I have dull headaches all the time...so minor that I can ignore them. No comments on strength yet. But like I said...this is day 5...so we'll see where this all goes.

So far it seems legit. Good shit.

You've gained that much in 5 days? Where are your sarms from bro?

I gained 5 pounds, but I didn't even feel it...that was the odd thing.

This isn't unusual for me though, I always gain a lot of weight with anabolics. The only thing that didn't seem to work that everyone loved was Epistane. I gained nothing from that...even at 60mg ED.

My very first cycle was a Phera/Superdrol stack back in 2004. I gained 39lbs in 6 weeks and all I felt was super sleepy. My balls turned to raisens though...

Anyway...

I ordered from SarmsX after much debate between SarmsX and Sarms1.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

ya well you got the right company sarmsx for sure. never had any of the negs you are having have you cut out caffeine or anything? well in that short of time with the GW kicking in you are in for a treat I don't really go by scale more by look and feeling. are you recovering faster? have you noticed?

I will never cut out caffine. It's imperative to my everyday survival.

I'm not noticing any faster recovery. I'm also getting faint muscle twitching all over my body.

This is one of those things where I can easily see how someone can think it doesn't work if they've used legitimate steroids before. But the scale doesn't lie.

The only way to describe what I'm feeling is that I feel natural, but I'm gaining like I'm on a mild cycle...which is kinda boring to be honest. Most people love the crazy 24hr pumps, and aggression associated with steroids...they look forward to it.

But hey, this is cool too. Too get results and feel completely natural while doing it is kinda neat. I can appreciate that this actually feels healthy to a degree. I'll learn to accept this change because I'm getting older and protecting my cardiovascular system is more important to me than ever before.

well it may eventually turn into weight loss for sure when that GW kicks in and you up your cardio for me the osta has me less sore when I know I should be sore. its weird but I am on my 3 cycle of it, and I love it

I'm not counting out the healing effects just yet.

I'm going to be honest, I started the cycle after coming out of a 2 month hiatus due to an overwhelming college workload.

Obviously, I'm going to be very sore the first couple of days getting back into my routine. So we'll see. I think by week 3 I should have a very solid grasp on how these compounds affect me personally.

yessir no doubt looking forward to your updates keep us posted and if you have any questions throw them out here.

That's GW for ya. Glad you are seeing good results man. Thanks for posting an unbiased review and welcome to the forum!!! Almost no one gets banned here lol

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Hey welcome to the forum, I've been here about 2 months now and am loving it.

I'm not someone who gets any benefits from you buying sarms from sarmsx or anywhere, so when I tell you their MK 2866 works it's honest bro. I'm 4 weeks in and love it, endurance is up, recovery, my injuries are finally healing (my main reason for taking it in the first place), and I am visibly more cut which is of course contributed to diet cardio and training, but I feel like the sarm has helped me hold onto my muscle. Basically I've got a nice recomposition going on. Just don't expect the sarms to do all the work for you, bust ass and together it will work beautifully

To be honest I wanted to try MK first. But I was NOT about to drop that much cash on an experiment that I might not even know if it's working or not. GH Doesn't even show it's effects for most people quite some time. I want it, but I needed to make sure my source was legit before dropping that kind of cash on a single compound.

That's GW for ya. Glad you are seeing good results man. Thanks for posting an unbiased review and welcome to the forum!!! Almost no one gets banned here lol

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

My reason for even signing up to the forum was to get some more unbiased reviews on out there. I'm an extremely cynical person. When money is involved I think everyone has an angle. I took a leap of faith, and once I realized the shit was working I had to get the word out that it's legit. There are SO many people bashing SARMS saying the shit doesn't work that it scared me off for a quite a while. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

Mr. Dylan seemed to genuinely believe in this stuff. So I said "fuck it" and gave it a try...I'm glad I did.

I can put on mass. I naturally have that ability, but I know my body. Even now I know it's working but I'm not AMAZED yet by the Ostarine. The one thing I have ZERO control over is my predisposition for hypertension. It doesn't matter how clean I eat, or how much cardio is in my life. My resting pulse might drop, but my Diastolic B/P always leans towards 90 and I absolutely fucking hate it. THAT was my main reason for taking this leap of faith...the GW and it's argued effects on the cardio vascular system.

Today, my Blood pressure is 118/68. Even with blood pressure medication (Lisinopril)...it is NEVER that low. That's how I know for a FACT that this shit works. GW has me in shock right now.

Last edited:
Just got done at the gym. Wanted to make a note before I forgot...

So...with the cardio...

My endurance during cardio is sloooooooowly increasing. What I noticed to be the most profound difference at this point is how I feel after the cardio.

Typically I'm sucking wind like a fish out of water right after cardio. Today I literally stopped, took a deep sigh and it was over...just like that.

But as of now, I'm still struggling during the workout itself.

hey bro, welcome to isarms... im really glad that you posted your log and that you gave sarms a chance... trust me, i TRULY believe in them a million percent and ive spent countless hours into study, implementation etc. on them... I didnt spend all this time and effort on them because they do not work or lve up to what is said...

your not going to really see mk2866 REALLY work until about week 2 or so.. its just getting going but you seem to be responding much quicker to it than most do which is awesome... the healing will come, that takes a bit longer to start showing but you will see it... You are definitely seeing what GW can do as your blood pressure change shows... your just getting going though, trust me, there's A LOT more to come... thank you for the updates and for believing in everything... you wont be disappointed... i am always here to help and support, just let me know bro

Appreciate it.

At this point...

Give me a pointer...

Keep running as is? Or stack another one on for additionalfat loss.

Appreciate it.

At this point...

Give me a pointer...

Keep running as is? Or stack another one on for additionalfat loss.

Honestly, if you have the means both SR9009 and S4 would be excellent additions here for the fat loss aspect. Endurance, strength, and vascularity will be increased as well. Your whole layout would look like this

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Top Bottom