napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Member, First Cycle Suggestions

StraightOuttaBoston

Hello Dylan and Everyone!

I'm happy to have found this community, you guys provide some great info.

I am a 22 year old college soccer athlete, looking to use gear - sarms this summer to make some killer gains before my last soccer season starting this September. My goals this summer is to get down to 10% bodyfat, get faster, and recover my knee well.

A little info:

I had ACL surgery this past December and am currently 5 months post op. I'm looking for that to heal properly.

I'm 215 pounds, 6 foot 2 inches tall.
Max bench is 200 x 1
Squat pre injury was 300 x 2
Deadlift 315 x 2 pre injury

Bodyfat: 15 percent

My buddy told me about his friends who sells gear. My buddy also told me about the var only cyce he ran a few years ago and got some great results. So I jumped on the boat and bought 50 capsules at 25mg each. Costed 200 dollars. I am currently 2 weeks into the cycle but am having second thoughts.

Ive read on the forums and Dylans videos how you guys recommend against oral only cycles. So recently ordered test propianate from the same guy for 130 dollars, not sure how much MG itll be. Should arrive in two weeks. I also currently do not have any PCT items.

Questions:

1. Is that a reasonable price for var?
2. What sarms could help with my goals?
3. Should I wait for the Test Propianate to get here to use var?
4. What items should I use for PCT?
5. How long should I run test prop and var?
6. What are some good sites to get PCT supplies?

Any comments or suggestions are welcome. Please don't roast me guys. I understand the benefits and risks on gear use. I already bought the items and fully intend on using them. I understand my numbers may not be outstanding but I have been lifting consistently since my sophomore year of high school. I believe these can give a bigger edge, so that I can be very fit for my soccer season, which is very important to me.

Hello Dylan and Everyone!

I'm happy to have found this community, you guys provide some great info.

I am a 22 year old college soccer athlete, looking to use gear - sarms this summer to make some killer gains before my last soccer season starting this September. My goals this summer is to get down to 10% bodyfat, get faster, and recover my knee well.

A little info:

I had ACL surgery this past December and am currently 5 months post op. I'm looking for that to heal properly.

I'm 215 pounds, 6 foot 2 inches tall.
Max bench is 200 x 1
Squat pre injury was 300 x 2
Deadlift 315 x 2 pre injury

Bodyfat: 15 percent

My buddy told me about his friends who sells gear. My buddy also told me about the var only cyce he ran a few years ago and got some great results. So I jumped on the boat and bought 50 capsules at 25mg each. Costed 200 dollars. I am currently 2 weeks into the cycle but am having second thoughts.

Ive read on the forums and Dylans videos how you guys recommend against oral only cycles. So recently ordered test propianate from the same guy for 130 dollars, not sure how much MG itll be. Should arrive in two weeks. I also currently do not have any PCT items.

Questions:

1. Is that a reasonable price for var?
2. What sarms could help with my goals?
3. Should I wait for the Test Propianate to get here to use var?
4. What items should I use for PCT?
5. How long should I run test prop and var?
6. What are some good sites to get PCT supplies?

Any comments or suggestions are welcome. Please don't roast me guys. I understand the benefits and risks on gear use. I already bought the items and fully intend on using them. I understand my numbers may not be outstanding but I have been lifting consistently since my sophomore year of high school. I believe these can give a bigger edge, so that I can be very fit for my soccer season, which is very important to me.

okay bro... why on earth are you using steroids at 22 years old? not to mention pussy ass anavar... i mean, come on bro... to make it worse, you bought it with NO PCT ON HAND... then you just decide to add test out of nowhere when your already 2 weeks in... do you see the problems here? just sit back and read what i just wrote and ask yourself how it sounds? your basically doing EVERYTHING wrong... your making a massive mistake using steroids at 22 years old and you will pay the price tremendously, i assure you...

1. it makes no difference, you shouldn't be taking it

2. the healing and recovery stack... i will lay out the cycle for you

3. you should not use either

4. here is the link for your pct protocol https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

5. you shouldn't

6. www.sarmsx.com

well since you say your intent on using them and dont want to listen, good luck to you... your going to have a hard time finding help with that kind of stance and attitude... i certainly am not the one to threaten as if i have to tell you how to run that stupidity of a cycle just because your going to do it anyway... that won't work here bro... if you want help, im always here to help but for those who don't want to listen or who have that kind of attitude... im more than happy to help if you really want it though...

Since u rushed into Shit homeboy just got Ur ass for some hard cash lol...prop shouldn't cost no more than $40 bucks or so...2 weeks in your probably already shut down...ai? Estrogen is probably every where..do u know how to even pin?what u need to do is go ahead and run a pct right now..clear that out..then start over. If your gona do it at least do it right

Since u rushed into Shit homeboy just got Ur ass for some hard cash lol...prop shouldn't cost no more than $40 bucks or so...2 weeks in your probably already shut down...ai? Estrogen is probably every where..do u know how to even pin?what u need to do is go ahead and run a pct right now..clear that out..then start over. If your gona do it at least do it right

completely agree bro...

You are way too young for steroids, and then also you go pick an oral only cycle which is terrible....not to mention anavar which is weak as fuck and basically made for chicks. I can't advise you on steroid use at all because you shouldn't be using them.

If you want a good sarms stack, I see no problem with that. But you need to stay away from steroids and orals only.

You also wanted healing abilities so sarms are right up your alley

Here is a good recommendation of a sarms stack for you from www.sarmsx.com for your goals

12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi guys,

Thank you for the responses.

@Rock yeah I realized that after, thus ordering the propianate.

@Dylan How quick can the PCT ship out to here?

@RickRock Thank you for the Sarms Stack Ill look into shortly.

Top Bottom