napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member, bout me.

KingOrion

Howdy y’all,
Not sure where to start so Ill just go and hope it flows,
My current stats, 35 yo, 6’ 0”, 250 lbs was 270 3 weeks ago, bf % to damn high but falling fast, TRT @ 200/week test C, fasted cardio 3-5 days a week past 3 weeks as work permits, finally back in the gym for 2 weeks now 3-5 days a week too.
My Hx, My first cycle was a deca/sus cycle pushed on me (and rest of team) by a college coach in offseason training with no PCT advice. Since then Ive cycled Test, Deca, EQ, Winny, Tren, HGH, Not prone to sides on most AAS except Tren sides but never pushed Pro sized doses either always preferred athleticism over mass, last cycle was almost 3 years ago it was 200 Test E, 50 Tren A EOD with 2 IU HGH (US pharma grade) 3Xday 7 day/week not that 5 and 2 crap. I was about 210-220lbs and 9-12% bf fluctuating depending on cycle and time of year, thats the range I stayed in for years.
How I got here, 3 years ago I got a Melanoma dx and had some spots removed that prevented lifting for months, I lost my bond with the gym and started to spend all my free time with family. Well my wife is a baker (birthday and wedding cakes) without the focus on my physique and lifting I went all out on cake scraps and butter cream. I new I was getting bigger but always said Ill start back tomorrow. Final straw was pictures from a vacation to the beach this summer and I look like my f’ing dad I was like wtf. So here I am.
Currently I am using frag for fasted cardio, mod and Ipam for gym recovery f’ing DOMs are brutal after 3 years off. GW, MK-2866, and MK-677 cycle starting next week with axios var at 40mg and TRT to start, bumping to 60 mg and 400 test C once weight gets down a little more. Not trying to have a true cycle atm just trying to shed weight and hope that muscle memory brings my strength back quick for the increased bmr to help more weight drop, diet in check keto atm with about 2k cal, moving to a low carb low fat diet staying cal neg when I up the var and my test.
Well thats me and where I am at.

Not familiar with it but a quick google search seems like it might be of interest. Would you suggest fast all day then overeat PWO?

Oh I forgot to add that Im also running ECA with Primatene but due to my adderall script. I have an enormous threshold for stim. Stopped the 30mg bid of adderall but still find i need 37.5mg ephedrine to even remotely feel warm with 50mg being ideal but thats a lot of musanex 2-3 times a day.

Not familiar with it but a quick google search seems like it might be of interest. Would you suggest fast all day then overeat PWO?

Oh I forgot to add that Im also running ECA with Primatene but due to my adderall script. I have an enormous threshold for stim. Stopped the 30mg bid of adderall but still find i need 37.5mg ephedrine to even remotely feel warm with 50mg being ideal but thats a lot of musanex 2-3 times a day.

Ideally you'd fast all day and train just before dinner at night, seems to release even more growth hormone if you do this. If you train in the morning that's still OK, the essential thing is one meal a day in the evening.

If you fancy something slightly less extreme I would also recommend 'regular' intermittent fasting, Rick has done a really good thread on it.

Top Bottom