napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member and beginner with tons of questions

Savage55

1st I would like to say I'm excited to be a part of this community and I'm glad I found this site through watching a bunch of Dylan's video's on youtube. Lots of good information so far from both the site and video's.
I just finished my 1st cycle and Im not sure I was given good advice so I'm going to give my stats and what I did then I will list what I was advised for my 2nd cycle and you guys tell me what you think.
Stats-38 yrs old 6'0 235lbs and body fat is about 25% and dropping through cardio and diet
Cycle I just completed
Test Cip 250mg
Mast Enan 200mg
Anavar 10mg x100 pills
1 injection a week of Test and Mast and I was taking 2 anavar pills a day so 20 mg per day
No PCT and was told to just keep taking the anavar until it was gone. I feel fine but was this safe for a 1st cycle?
2nd cycle which I havent started yet. Mast Prop, Test Prop and Tren Ace with anavar again. Same dosage on the anavar and the Mast, Test and Tren will be 3 injections per week for I belive 8weeks. 100mg each and I have 2 of each. Again I wasnt told to order a PCT which worries me after watching Dylans videos. Is this safe for me to take as a 2nd cycle? I appreciate any help and suggestions!

I'm really glad you came to this place and are open to advice. It shows that you want to learn and do this right. Now I just want to make sure I have this right. Injections for only 8 weeks??? It takes time in the system for these things to become affective. The doses also seem too low. What results are you looking for?

sweetnspicy said:
I just want to make sure I have this right. Injections for 8 weeks??? And only 20mg of var? What results are you looking for?

Yes 8 weeks and 20mg of Var a day. During that 1st cycle I was really looking to just help speed up the losing weight process while gaining some strength. It definitely helped with both and I got some size out of it. Are those all pretty low dosage's?

Savage55 said:
sweetnspicy said:
I just want to make sure I have this right. Injections for 8 weeks??? And only 20mg of var? What results are you looking for?

Yes 8 weeks and 20mg of Var a day. During that 1st cycle I was really looking to just help speed up the losing weight process while gaining some strength. It definitely helped with both and I got some size out of it. Are those all pretty low dosage's?

I know for a fact that I am not the best person to give you the kind of advice you need on this. But there are some very educated members here that are going to help you out. I can tell you that you have the Test Cyp that is a long ester. That means that it will take a longer cycle for it to become affective. 8 weeks is a very short cycle. (Other members, if I have this wrong please correct me!) One really good thing is that you did a short cycle at the lower end of things, so for not being sure about what you're doing you didn't fuck yourself up. Lol. Education is the most important thing here!!! That's why I say that I'm really glad you joined this board. You will not find a better place to get the guidance you are looking for and need.

Savage55 said:
1st I would like to say I'm excited to be a part of this community and I'm glad I found this site through watching a bunch of Dylan's video's on youtube. Lots of good information so far from both the site and video's.
I just finished my 1st cycle and Im not sure I was given good advice so I'm going to give my stats and what I did then I will list what I was advised for my 2nd cycle and you guys tell me what you think.
Stats-38 yrs old 6'0 235lbs and body fat is about 25% and dropping through cardio and diet
Cycle I just completed
Test Cip 250mg
Mast Enan 200mg
Anavar 10mg x100 pills
1 injection a week of Test and Mast and I was taking 2 anavar pills a day so 20 mg per day
No PCT and was told to just keep taking the anavar until it was gone. I feel fine but was this safe for a 1st cycle?
2nd cycle which I havent started yet. Mast Prop, Test Prop and Tren Ace with anavar again. Same dosage on the anavar and the Mast, Test and Tren will be 3 injections per week for I belive 8weeks. 100mg each and I have 2 of each. Again I wasnt told to order a PCT which worries me after watching Dylans videos. Is this safe for me to take as a 2nd cycle? I appreciate any help and suggestions!

I'm also a beginner and trying to do a ton of research before I start. As far as I know about PCT and any cycle you start, it is needed. It'll help keep what you've gained and also bring you back to your normal levels.

Here is a link Dylan made about PCT you can read until the pros chime in
post-cycle-therapy-101-f49/post-cycle-therapy-101-by-dylan-gemelli-t197.html

stets said:
Savage55 said:
Cycle I just completed
Test Cip 250mg
Mast Enan 200mg
Anavar 10mg x100 pills

I'm also a beginner and trying to do a ton of research before I start. As far as I know about PCT and any cycle you start, it is needed. It'll help keep what you've gained and also bring you back to your normal levels.

Here is a link Dylan made about PCT you can read until the pros chime in
post-cycle-therapy-101-f49/post-cycle-therapy-101-by-dylan-gemelli-t197.html

Awesome. thnx man

Savage55 said:
Cycle I just completed
Test Cip 250mg
Mast Enan 200mg
Anavar 10mg x100 pills

Brother, first of all welcome to adrenaline rush. You are in the right place and we can definitely help you here. You have been given some horrible advice about cycle setup with doses that make no sense and it's absolutely terrible that someone told you to not PCT. They are setting yourself up for failure. Watch Dylan's video on PCT to get a better understanding of just how important that is.

When exactly did you complete the cycle? It seems like you just did, so you still have time to get the proper things for a successful recovery. Here is a good PCT layout and I suggest starting it two weeks after your last injection, whoever that was, or as soon as you get it if that is after that time. This is something that can't wait. You need to do PCT, for your body and your HPTA, and to keep any gains you made

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day

It is important to take the proper time off after PCT before starting another cycle as well. Time on cycle plus PCT equals time off, so you are going to need at least 3 months off after PCT before starting another cycle.

Once you start another cycle, you need to do something different than what you have setup. You should not be using Tren right now. It's too early and you are too out of shape. You really need to be 15% bodyfat Max, which is Los a reason you have no reason to run Masteron. That drug will do nothing for you unless you are really lean. It's purely for cosmetics, and does nothing for gains. Your next cycle you should just stick to Test, maybe EQ, and an oral kickstart, but for now your priority needs to be recovery, and then to learn as much as you can in the coming months while getting into better shape.

Brother whoever been giving u cycle advice, fire them! Lol. That cycle was bogus to say the least! Always run pct!! And you cant touch tren for another few years, tren is the veteran steroid not for beginners. Welcome to this site we will get everything worked out for you! The safest most productive cycle advice from a knowledgeable and credible group of bodybuilders!

RickRock said:
Savage55 said:
Cycle I just completed
Test Cip 250mg
Mast Enan 200mg
Anavar 10mg x100 pills

Brother, first of all welcome to adrenaline rush. You are in the right place and we can definitely help you here. You have been given some horrible advice about cycle setup with doses that make no sense and it's absolutely terrible that someone told you to not PCT. They are setting yourself up for failure. Watch Dylan's video on PCT to get a better understanding of just how important that is.

When exactly did you complete the cycle? It seems like you just did, so you still have time to get the proper things for a successful recovery. Here is a good PCT layout and I suggest starting it two weeks after your last injection, whoever that was, or as soon as you get it if that is after that time. This is something that can't wait. You need to do PCT, for your body and your HPTA, and to keep any gains you made

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day

It is important to take the proper time off after PCT before starting another cycle as well. Time on cycle plus PCT equals time off, so you are going to need at least 3 months off after PCT before starting another cycle.

Once you start another cycle, you need to do something different than what you have setup. You should not be using Tren right now. It's too early and you are too out of shape. You really need to be 15% bodyfat Max, which is Los a reason you have no reason to run Masteron. That drug will do nothing for you unless you are really lean. It's purely for cosmetics, and does nothing for gains. Your next cycle you should just stick to Test, maybe EQ, and an oral kickstart, but for now your priority needs to be recovery, and then to learn as much as you can in the coming months while getting into better shape.

Thnx for the advise bro. Im done working with this person and will use your suggestions. Who can I trust to get that PCT you suggested? I dont want to order from some random place on the internet and Im not going back to this dude

cmb5017 said:
Brother whoever been giving u cycle advice, fire them! Lol. That cycle was bogus to say the least! Always run pct!! And you cant touch tren for another few years, tren is the veteran steroid not for beginners. Welcome to this site we will get everything worked out for you! The safest most productive cycle advice from a knowledgeable and credible group of bodybuilders!

Thnx bro. Really glad I found this site

Savage55 said:
RickRock said:
Savage55 said:
Cycle I just completed
Test Cip 250mg
Mast Enan 200mg
Anavar 10mg x100 pills

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day

Thnx for the advise bro. Im done working with this person and will use your suggestions. Who can I trust to get that PCT you suggested? I dont want to order from some random place on the internet and Im not going back to this dude

Dude our sponsors are 100 percent legit n top quality!
Im running phurious pharma products right now and it's nothing but the truth. Pm sweet n spicy or phurious fir a price list. Bio tec is good pm rickrock fir a price list and a discount on thier product line.all of our sponsers are high quality brother

cmb5017 said:
Savage55 said:
RickRock said:
Savage55 said:
Cycle I just completed
Test Cip 250mg
Mast Enan 200mg
Anavar 10mg x100 pills

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day

Dude our sponsors are 100 percent legit n top quality!
Im running phurious pharma products right now and it's nothing but the truth. Pm sweet n spicy or phurious fir a price list. Bio tec is good pm rickrock fir a price list and a discount on thier product line.all of our sponsers are high quality brother

Thnx for the information. Im on it and will order PCT today. Sooooo glad I found this site :D

Glad ur here. Thus place is home. Ask all the questions u want! U will get nothing but helpful advice. There is no dumb questions here. Were all here to help each other.

Your first cycle was not damaging. The anavar and mast was too low to be effective but 250mg of cyp each week is a good first time cycle.

Rick recommends the same PCT that I would.

For your next cycle, consider dropping the anavar.

What is the goal of the next cycle?

Re: RE: Re: New member and beginner with tons of questions

Savage55 said:
RickRock said:
Savage55 said:
Cycle I just completed
Test Cip 250mg
Mast Enan 200mg
Anavar 10mg x100 pills

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day

Biotech can get you the ancillaries you need, and pure essence has the best sarms available. Those are who I recommend.

If you want a price list for Biotech, let me know and I'll get you one and can also get you a discount

Re: RE: Re: New member and beginner with tons of questions

RickRock said:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day

Biotech can get you the ancillaries you need, and pure essence has the best sarms available. Those are who I recommend.

If you want a price list for Biotech, let me know and I'll get you one and can also get you a discount

Rick, I wanted to say thank you for coming into this one. When I read it last night I was thinking of you when it came to helping this guy out.

Savage55 said:

As far as Phuriouse Pharma products, we have some of the best quality gear out there, but I'm afraid we don't do ancillaries. But down the road if you want to try some of our products I would be happy to help you out and can get you a discount on our stuff. Good luck and you are going to get on the right tract now.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New member and beginner with tons of questions

sweetnspicy said:
RickRock said:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day

Rick, I wanted to say thank you for coming into this one. When I read it last night I was thinking of you when it came to helping this guy out.

Savage55 said:

As far as Phuriouse Pharma products, we have some of the best quality gear out there, but I'm afraid we don't do ancillaries. But down the road if you want to try some of our products I would be happy to help you out and can get you a discount on our stuff. Good luck and you are going to get on the right tract now.
Thank you, S&S! Your kind words are appreciated, and as always, its my pleasure to help out in any way I can!

I thank you too, for everything you've offered the members here at AR. You are a huge asset to us here.

My lil bro..you didn't get one bit of good advice. Whoever coached you is not a knowledgeable person. How they can everything wrong I don't know. Start all over. Loose some weight, and then go 12 weeks of 200/200 test cyp/deca. And EVERY cycle you ever do for the rest of your life requires pct. Done deal. Simple and straigtforward.

RickRock said:
Savage55 said:
"RickRock" said:
"Savage55" said:
Cycle I just completed
Test Cip 250mg
Mast Enan 200mg
Anavar 10mg x100 pills

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day

Yes I would like a price list please for the PCT you recommend for the cycle I did. I would also like advice on my next cycle. What should I do with Test prop Mast prop and Tren Ace I have on its way? Can I save it and use it down the road?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

sweetnspicy said:
RickRock said:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day

Savage55 said:

We will be in touch when I'm done with down the road. I appreciate all the help

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom