napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

31 years old
6 foot
230 lbs
25% body fat

Hey guys, good to be here :)

Have trained off and on since high school. But only been training "seriously" for 6 months.
Started my first ever TRT protocol 2 months ago (Test Cyp: 200mg/week - 100mg twice a week, Anastrazole: .5mg day after shot, HCG: starts next week) This is the first protocol. I plan on using HCG from the beginning of next "cycle". Next cycle i plan on upping Test to 250mg/week and will add Nandrolone dacanoate 300mg/week and Caber as well.

Goals are to lose fat and gain muscle lol but seriously

Supplements: Whey, Casein, Creatine, Magnesium Malate

No known allergies

Injured my left knee in early 2013, partial tear, no surgery but really destroyed it

Excited to learn and share as much as I can :)

Are you doctor prescribed TRT because of low test? Fat loss comes from diet and cardio. How does your diet and training look? 25% bodyfat is pretty high.

Welcome to the board

Yes, doctor prescribed. Test was 300, estradiol non sensitive was 56... As of 6/5/18 my Total Test is 884, Free is 29.3, Estradiol sensitive is 10.5

Diet is good, about 400 below my RDEE (resting daily energy expenditure) which is 2200. so been eating 1800 a day.

For the First 3 months I did full body resistance training every MWF and cardio every T/TH/S
For the last 3 months have been doing push, pull, legs 6 days a week and have cut back on cardio

Was Super fat when i started at 295 lbs. Still Fat at 230 but I'm getting there

Yes, doctor prescribed. Test was 300, estradiol non sensitive was 56... As of 6/5/18 my Total Test is 884, Free is 29.3, Estradiol sensitive is 10.5

Diet is good, about 400 below my RDEE (resting daily energy expenditure) which is 2200. so been eating 1800 a day.

For the First 3 months I did full body resistance training every MWF and cardio every T/TH/S
For the last 3 months have been doing push, pull, legs 6 days a week and have cut back on cardio

Was Super fat when i started at 295 lbs. Still Fat at 230 but I'm getting there
Sounds like you are on a good plan bud. How does your macros breakdown from those 1800 calories?

The first 3 months was Just about 40/40/20...Protein/Carbs/Fat

But more recently Ive dropped the calories from carbs and moved them to fat calories. I feel like i lose weight a lot quicker cutting the carbs.

When i start the new cycle Im going to start with getting 230-250 grams of protein which is already 900-1000 calories then add the fat and carbs

Planning on adding more calories to try and build more muscle. maybe 2200-2400 calories a day

Welcome to the botherhood my man. You've come to the right place for some of the best advice available. You are the perfect age to start your first TRT regiment and it seems like you are devoted to doing it right and safe way.

Top Bottom