domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Member - 40yr old in need of "newbie" advice.

New Member - 40yr old in need of "newbie" advice.

So this is my first forum of any kind but it's clear that there's some real good info on these threads. There's enough real info here that I felt like I should just put my situation out there to see if I can get some perspective other than what I've been getting from my doctor.

A little back ground: I'm 40yrs old and have been fighting debilitating fatigue, cotton head, and overall just not healthy for the past decade. I chalked everything up to a stressful lifestyle but in the past couple of years I've taken steps to feel better like eating a healthy diet, meditating, and even started going to the gym for the first time in my life. Still felt like dog shit so I went to a doctor a few months ago and based on my blood work (see below) he prescribed me Clomid 25mg/eod with Arimidex 1mg/eod. (I'm also now on a bunch of supplements)

1.) First week I felt no different.
    2.) Second week I started to notice "something positive". A little extra pep in my step.
    3.) Week three I notice an improvement in focus, mood, sex drive, and endurance at the gym (I'm still a mess but I was a better mess for a while).
    4.) Now with week 4 under my belt I feel "eh". I don't feel terrible but I certainly don't feel good. I'm still going to the gym about every other day but it's a challenge...I get winded so bad.

So disclaimer I have a VERY LIMITED understanding of how everything is supposed to work in harmony (testes, pituitary, hypothalamus, etc). All I know if that the Doctor suggested I go this route to see about jump starting my body's natural ability to produce Testosterone.

Question to the Forum: Am I taking way too much Arimidex? I had too high of Estradiol but I read depleting it can do my system just as much damage.

Any/all advice is welcomed. Thanks!!!

PS: I'm making myself go to the gym right now. Hopefully with repetition it'll become easier. Tttl

Bloodwork:
    My Value Range
    Dihydrotestosterone 18 16-79
    Estradiol 128.7 0.0-39.8
    Follicle Stim Hormone 8.6 1.6-8.0
    Testosterone 223 241-827
    Test Free 7.84 8.69-54.69
    Pregnenolone 14 13-208
    Last edited by BJORN6; 05-06-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Welcome.. you've come to the right place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Estradiol is way too high. What kind of Arimidex are you using. Seems like it's not working to bring it down.

New Member - 40yr old in need of "newbie" advice.

Sir welcome to the forum. Your test levels are below normal and your estrogen is really high. Is the doctor you are seeing from defy medical?

What is bodyfat %
    Weight height training ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro, when your estrogen is that high, you DO NOT want to use arimidex, you need aromasin... ariimidex is a mere suppressor and you need a suicide inhibitor at this point and you best to get that under control immediately... here is a link for aromasin and you need to get this now bro

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Thanks guys!

Dangans: I don't know what my bodyfat % is. I'm 6' and 217lbs (down from 245 2 years ago). I've about a 30+lb tire I'm rocking. And as far as training goes, it's really just me trying not to die doing cardio...fatigue is one of my main issues. This week was the first time I made it past 45mins of cardio and worked out with weights.

DylanGemelli: thanks for the aromasin advice (and your youtube videos led me here so thanks for that as well). Aromasin didn't come up as an option with my Doc but after reading a bunch of these threads I'm no longer surprised. Being that I'm trying to lose this gut and boost my endurance, I've been thinking about GW(Cardanine) but I'm not one to take something on a whim. Is GW something that I can safely add now, while focusing on knocking down my estrogen and maintaining my Clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by BJORN6 View Post
    Thanks guys!

Dangans: I don't know what my bodyfat % is. I'm 6' and 217lbs (down from 245 2 years ago). I've about a 30+lb tire I'm rocking. And as far as training goes, it's really just me trying not to die doing cardio...fatigue is one of my main issues. This week was the first time I made it past 45mins of cardio and worked out with weights.

DylanGemelli: thanks for the aromasin advice (and your youtube videos led me here so thanks for that as well). Aromasin didn't come up as an option with my Doc but after reading a bunch of these threads I'm no longer surprised. Being that I'm trying to lose this gut and boost my endurance, I've been thinking about GW(Cardanine) but I'm not one to take something on a whim. Is GW something that I can safely add now, while focusing on knocking down my estrogen and maintaining my Clomid?
    absolutely you can bro... you can literally run gw with anything at anytime and have NO negative effects whatsoever... doctors NEVER prescribe aromasin because of the cost... when in actuality, its by far, the best treatment...

Thanks for the intel!

Quote Originally Posted by BJORN6 View Post
    Thanks for the intel!
    anytime brother, im happy to help

Dosing question: with my estrogen sky high (128.7), and with the addition of Clomid (which will increase my estrogen I've been informed) do I replace or supplement my Arimidex with Aromasin?