napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

JaySwin

Just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm new here. Looking to get involved and learn as much as I can from the community here.

Height: 5'6
Weight: 152
body Fat: 5.6%
Years of training: Played sports all my life doing team workouts but the past 3 years have been solely on my own. I also run 2 miles twice a week as well.
Complete cycle history: (Test Cyp, 1cc twice a week, 6-8 weeks, A friend and I did this about 4 years ago not knowing what we were getting into)
PCT for each cycle (Due to lack of knowledge we didnt run a PCT so I lost most of the gain very quickly)
Goals: My goals are to gain 10-15lbs and retain the size as well as not feel as bloated as I have been lately.
Supplements (I take Syntha6 protein and here recently have been using STEEL preworkout)
General idea of nutrition (No food allergies)
Any other relevant info (Only recent injury was a dislocated left shoulder that set me back a little bit)

Looking forward to new conversations with everyone!

--Jay

Sorry, obviously new. What does "moved...." mean? If you could explain what I did wrong then I can fix it.

Dylan doesn't go in the source talk section and you'll get more attention and help here.

he just moved it to where it will get more views.. you posted in the source section, that wasn't where it belonged...

Thanks! Just interested in what all is out there. I was thinking about trying to take a test only cycle but I want to keep like 10-15 lbs this time. Would this be reasonable or would I be more inclined to incorporate something else with it?

i wouldnt recommend using steroids at only 25... its your life but i certainly wouldnt recommend it

Thanks! Just interested in what all is out there. I was thinking about trying to take a test only cycle but I want to keep like 10-15 lbs this time. Would this be reasonable or would I be more inclined to incorporate something else with it?
Have you looked into sarms? That would be a great way to get some great gains without the side effects and suppression of steroids

Top Bottom