napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FitDad

Hey everybody, new member here. Spent a few hours reading some threads here and figured I'd join since it seemed like there were some knowledgeable folks around here. A little bit about myself, I'm 6'2, 235lbs. with about 19% bf. Been weight training for about 8 years now but I've always played sports and such, sonwas in decent shape before lifting. After a couple of years of training I wanted to take it up a notch so I did a couple of cycles. The very first one was just Test so I could see how my body reacted. Used Clomid as my pct, which is what I used at the endnote of all my cycles. After that I did a couple of cycles with test and tren a for 12 weeks each. Don't remember specific doses because it was a couple of years ago. I was a bit conservative though because I didnt wanna suffer severe sides. Then real life kicked in and over the past just over two years I've had two kids and that has thrown everything off. Diet went to shit, sleep, everything lol. Now that we have our schedules sorted I've got that fire back to get into the shape I was in. I was doing some research on SARMS because I wanted an alternative to juice. My diet is starting to get more consistent finally and I've been hitting the gym hard after a few weeks of really struggling to get back into the swing of it. As for supps I just take a pre workout and protein shakes. My goal is to lose this body fat I've put on while making some lean gains in the process. Gonna keep reading up on stuff for now and will ask when I have questions. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome to the forums. You've come to the right place.. There's a serious tone in here for the most part. Not a bunch of clowns like most forums. Very good information given here. I think you'll find most comments very helpful.

Thanks a lot man. I've been part of some other forums and I like to make sure I read the rules and stuff before making a post. That's just common courtesy that is t so common unfortunately.

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you here with us. Whenever you have any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to help you out

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you here with us. Whenever you have any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to help you out

Thanks a lot brotha, I really appreciate that. Just like I did when I started with juice I'm gonna wanna go conservative here and start out with a basic cycle just to see how I respond to sarms. But it's all a process. Feels good to have this passion back though. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and the change has been beyond worth it. But as the body fat kept being added I noticed a significant change in my mood and self confidence. Want to get back to form!!

welcome to isarms brother... great to have you here... if you need help setting up a sarms stack, let me know and im more than happy to help!

welcome to isarms brother... great to have you here... if you need help setting up a sarms stack, let me know and im more than happy to help!

Thanks a lot Dylan!
Just curious, is there a particular stack or single sarm you'd recommend for someone new to SARMS? I've already used steroids, but this is still pretty new to me. I've always been very careful about what I put into my body.

Thanks a lot Dylan!
Just curious, is there a particular stack or single sarm you'd recommend for someone new to SARMS? I've already used steroids, but this is still pretty new to me. I've always been very careful about what I put into my body.
what are your specific goals?

Thankfully I avoided full on "dad bod " lol, but I'm not happy with where I am. I have dropped a couple of pounds now that my diet is back in check.

okay here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the advice. Just a couple of questions I have, that I haven't found an answer to on the forum... are the droppers marked so I can accurately dose? Also, at 50mg daily, how long does a single bottle last? And is the 5 on 2 off method still a thing or should I just go straight through? I've seen some conflicting things on that and believe that's just done to help manage sides. And the last thing I was curious about, I see the dosing protocol, First dose am then second dose 4-6 hours after so am and then afternoon, but does that leave an imbalance for the rest of the day? When I used steroids I tried to balance everything out, but I understand that SARMS are different. Any input from anyone is appreciated and I hope these aren't considered silly questions. Just want everything clear before I purchase.

Thanks for the advice. Just a couple of questions I have, that I haven't found an answer to on the forum... are the droppers marked so I can accurately dose? Also, at 50mg daily, how long does a single bottle last? And is the 5 on 2 off method still a thing or should I just go straight through? I've seen some conflicting things on that and believe that's just done to help manage sides. And the last thing I was curious about, I see the dosing protocol, First dose am then second dose 4-6 hours after so am and then afternoon, but does that leave an imbalance for the rest of the day? When I used steroids I tried to balance everything out, but I understand that SARMS are different. Any input from anyone is appreciated and I hope these aren't considered silly questions. Just want everything clear before I purchase.
Yes, the droppers are clearly marked for easy measuring

At recommended dosages, each bottle of both gw and s4 will last a,month

Do not run the 5/2 protocol unless absolutely necessary. Stick to daily dosing for best results. The 4-6 hour split is the most ideal way to dose

Yes, the droppers are clearly marked for easy measuring

At recommended dosages, each bottle of both gw and s4 will last a,month

Do not run the 5/2 protocol unless absolutely necessary. Stick to daily dosing for best results. The 4-6 hour split is the most ideal way to dose

Thanks a lot Rick. Appreciate the feedback. I hit the gym after work, usually by 4:30pm, so I'll take my first dose around 11am and then next one at 4pm. Then just keep the times consistent on my off days.

Thanks a lot Rick. Appreciate the feedback. I hit the gym after work, usually by 4:30pm, so I'll take my first dose around 11am and then next one at 4pm. Then just keep the times consistent on my off days.
Sounds good brother. Just let us know if you have any other questions

1 bottle will last 30 days... you only go to 5 on and 2 off if absolutely necessary bro... there is no imbalance left whatsoever with it

Thank you sir. Much appreciated. I've learned a ton about SARMS since I've joined this forum. Been reading the stickies and the experiences of others which is getting me very excited to give this stuff a try.

Thank you sir. Much appreciated. I've learned a ton about SARMS since I've joined this forum. Been reading the stickies and the experiences of others which is getting me very excited to give this stuff a try.
excellent bro.... im always here to help if you need me

Top Bottom