napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hemiford

Hi I am new here. I found this through Dylans videos on You Tube so I guess he referred me. I am 50 YO with various PED and AAS experience but had not done anything since the mid '90s. I let myself slide for a while after I retired from the Military and started getting the bug again a little over a year ago. I was having a hell of a time losing fat and strength gains sucked so I went to a TRT clinic for testing. My total test was like 160 so they started me on 200mg test cyp a week Aramidex 1 mg/wk and 50 units HCG/wk. My test was 1205 after 6 wks. I just saved the HCG because I knew I would be doing more gear later and I don't think it's really necessary during test use, better after. I immediately started making great gains and having success with my diet. Now I really have the bug and am mid cycle on a Dbol, Deca, Test bulk cycle. Plan to do a lean cycle during spring and then just return to my TRT. Don't want to push my luck too hard and my experience has shown that more is not always better. There is so much info on here and so many new things I never knew about from my young days. The internet has changed everything.

hemiford said:
Hi I am new here. I found this through Dylans videos on You Tube so I guess he referred me. I am 50 YO with various PED and AAS experience but had not done anything since the mid '90s. I let myself slide for a while after I retired from the Military and started getting the bug again a little over a year ago. I was having a hell of a time losing fat and strength gains sucked so I went to a TRT clinic for testing. My total test was like 160 so they started me on 200mg test cyp a week Aramidex 1 mg/wk and 50 units HCG/wk. My test was 1205 after 6 wks. I just saved the HCG because I knew I would be doing more gear later and I don't think it's really necessary during test use, better after. I immediately started making great gains and having success with my diet. Now I really have the bug and am mid cycle on a Dbol, Deca, Test bulk cycle. Plan to do a lean cycle during spring and then just return to my TRT. Don't want to push my luck too hard and my experience has shown that more is not always better. There is so much info on here and so many new things I never knew about from my young days. The internet has changed everything.

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! great to have you here and you definitely came to the right place to learn and get yourself on the right track with everything.... i am really glad to see that you took control of everything and have made the gym and health a priority... if you need help with anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know... here's an article i wrote on trt as well to make it the most effective for you in the safest way... anabolic-steroids-f14/trt-cruising-and-bridging-getting-the-most-out-of--t345.html

hemiford said:

We are happy to have you here, and to be able to offer you the best help and advice you'll find anywhere brother. I'm sure you will love it at Asrena.ine rush, and I'm happy to welcome you to the family. You are definitely in the right place, and if you need anything just let us know!

Thanks for all the welcomes just received my order of GW. I had never heard of this stuff before so here goes, and off to the gym.

hemiford said:
Thanks for all the welcomes just received my order of GW. I had never heard of this stuff before so here goes, and off to the gym.

you are in for a treat my friend... make sure to keep us updated on your progress

Top Bottom